Microphone

Hello guys,
I used for a while my old mic Shure C606 (a very modest dynamic mic ), I noticed a very low volume, so I was considering to buy this item: Audix T-50 K .
Shall be good insert in the Mono LR input?
thx to all
cheers

Do you try the "AUX IN " input( and actived it into the settings)

yes sure, but I’m thinking to use the AUX IN for a keyboard or synth, my idea of configuration should be:
Mono L IN: guitar
Mono R IN: mic
AUX IN: synth
btw any suggest is welcome

I think you would need a mic preamp box to lift up the signal to guitar level.

JHS Color Box v2 is 9v DC.

I found this on Amazon UK:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maker-Hart-Just-Mic-Power/dp/B078876XVP/?encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=WWj2v&content-id=amzn1.sym.a71261a5-450a-406b-a560-7052648aeb75&pf_rd_p=a71261a5-450a-406b-a560-7052648aeb75&pf_rd_r=5J2MT4D8HK5NVKHHNEHN&pd_rd_wg=dUVgM&pd_rd_r=2d14b9f6-a966-4ad9-a945-003d06c3be62&ref=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d&th=1
Maker Hart Just Mic Power
cheap item, but looks good, I know Art and many other, just I need a more compact to stack on my soft pedalboard and not too expensive

2 Likes

The mic preamp Singular has recommended in the past for the Aeros is a Rolls MP-13 Mini-Mic Preamp. The specs say it will operate on 9-15vdc. The phantom is 24vdc (not a full 48vdc), but should be usable on many budget condenser mics if you go in that direction someday.
https://www.amazon.com/rolls-MP13-Mini-Single-Preamp/dp/B0002BG2QI

The device you linked doesn’t have good ratings and it’s questionable about what sort of gain if any it might give a low output dynamic microphone.

I really appreciate yr answer, I had a look on UK shops (where I live), It seems interesting and practical, but a bit oversized for my padded board and a bit expensive compare some similars, btw I will consider it, as u said suggested by Singular Sound.
Thx

Hi for all!

I know my reply is a bit late, but I think the Audix T-50K might be a solid choice for an upgrade! As for the Mono LR input, that should work just fine. It’s always a good idea to check the microphone’s specs and the input requirements on your gear, but generally, it should be compatible. Speaking of improving sound quality, I’ve recently stumbled upon the fantastic world of ASMR microphones. And since I’m into creating ASMR videos, I’m currently exploring the Best ASMR Microphones for all budgets to select the perfect one. What I love about these mics is that they offer exceptional sound quality and transmission, which is perfect for my recording needs.

1 Like

Indeed, I bought exactly the Audix T-50k, thx mate