MIDI Maestro...any news?

Check Persists post a little higher up :wink: there is also this (again also posted earlier in this thread) https://singularsound.com/shop/ which states June 30!!!

2 Likes

MIDI Maestro FAQā€¦

1 Like

Yeah. this looks like a case of me just putting placeholder dates in places and forgetting to change them. :weary:

Thanks for pointing out where the dates are mentioned guys. Helps me out big time haha. :slight_smile:

Just spoke with David to both confirm and ensure I was able to tell yā€™all.

Weā€™re on track to ship towards the end of next month (July).

1 Like

Update video with a first look at functionality with the BeatBuddy https://youtu.be/PUkRzomdAxQ

1 Like

That looks awesome. I canā€™t wait for release.

The expression pedal tempo control looks great

A post was split to a new topic: Change songs in Bandhelper

I did receive an email last week of Juneā€¦ready to shipā€¦but no confirmed dateā€¦

Hey Apologies, that was glitch on our system side, the MIDI Meastros arenā€™t yet ready to ship.

I remember reading last year that the MidiMaestro (maybe) find a good place under the Christmas tree for Christmas 2018 and the MidiMaestro had a good delay already. I seriously wonder if I have to be patient again until Christmas 2019?

Last I heard was shipping ā€œā€¦end of this month [July]ā€ so it is possible it could be as late as this Christmas, but I believe in my heart of hearts we will have our MMs by the time school starts in the fall.

Iā€™m not saying WHICH fall, butā€¦

:slight_smile:

(Seriously, Iā€™m expecting mine by September based on what Iā€™ve read)

Watched the NAMM 2018 video back a ways in this thread. It was mentioned to customize settings it could be done via Bluetooth from either Android or iOS apps. It was also mentioned the addition of a USB port. Will there be any apps for Windows/Mac users via USB to customize settings and backup them up for those of us that have neither an Android/iOS device?
I searched around for a manual and/or specs on the MM, but couldnā€™t find anything(?)

From my point of view, all functions must first of all be configurable via the PC / Mac (via USB), including the backup function. Basically, we work with the PC / Mac. It would be rather counterproductive if there are special features that can only be configured with a mobile phone / tablet.

For me it is absolutely OK to wait for the MidiMaestro, if you know until when you have to wait and that it is worth waiting for cool functions. For the moment I miss the details about the actual features and the software functions.