Midi Maestro App Backup

Is there a way to backup the Android app?
My first Android Tablet crashed. and I had to start all over to recreate all the custom setting I had. to over a week to do it. I would like to backup this app so in the future i can just restore the settings I have so painfully created.

2 Likes

Hello there, no there is no way to do this currently, but we will look into creating a backup you can upload and download from server.

Stay tuned on this, for the moment, definitely upload your most used modes to the server to keep them later on.

Any word on this? I’m pretty much refusing to do all the customization i need without any backup. Thanks.

We are working on a version to bring this back without the previous issues with sharing and downloading, we should have an update soon.

A full on back up is not in the works but has potential to be something we work on once the next iteration of MM app is out (1.6.x)

Thanks for asking

Thank you!!!

I had a dream last night that the Maestro understood JSON, and we could upload and download (backup) at will, along with editing in a notepad and uploading. #imjustsayin

I would keep dreaming haha!

In all seriousness, we will look into what can be done, but we have already released the updated MM app 1.6.1 along with the new 1.1.9 MM firmware. You can now upload and download commands and modes again.

Read more here:

Thanks for the feedback!