The Rolling Stones
- From Wikipedia: “Mona (I Need You Baby)” is a song written by Ellas McDaniel (Bo Diddley) and was the B-side to his 1957 single “Hey! Bo Diddley”.
According to Diddley’s obituary in The New York Times , “Mona” was a song of praise he wrote for a 45-year-old exotic dancer who worked at the Flame Show Bar in Detroit. The song also became the template for Buddy Holly’s “Not Fade Away”.
- Link (in blue font) to new user resources
- v1, v2 & v3 all use Jazz Trio Brushes 72+C1
Includes: 3 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics
Mona (I Need You Baby) - The Rolling Stones.zip (89.6 KB)
- Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
- I avoid filling song requests for BeatBuddy users that are getting paid for performing (if you get paid for your time, I should too; PM if interested). There are a couple of exceptions: at my discretion, I might fill a new user request (or two); the other being if I really like the song requested.
- How many ornaments did we try to hang on the Christmas tree before it collapsed?
- Past remains prologue.
- Multi-tasking: The art of doing twice as much as you should, half as well as you could.