My BeatBuddy PedalBoard

@3rad
LOVE the board pics!
I as well need a two tiered board…as well as hating wires! I am in the process of trying to figure out how to arrange my pedals.
I have a very unique set up. I have a voice live 3, and m5, a booster, a tuner, and infinity looper, and beat buddy. I sit down mostly and have to configure the best scenario to control EVERYTHING with my left foot. Thanks for the pic :slight_smile:

I built one, my acoustic loop pedalboard:

New owner of a Beatbuddy that i Will Send tomorrow back to thomann (usb doesn’t work) to get fix or changed.
I use the Beatbuddy at my studio to play loopy with my voicelive 3 (harmonizer/guitar effect/ looper), my roland gr55 (guitar synthetiser), axe fx 2/pedalboard (amp simulator) and roland spd30 multipad
All That de vice are connected to my genelec studio monitor… Very good sound and a lot of fun every day !!!
[ATTACH=full]436[/ATTACH]

I’m not playing guitar through the BB. So the output of BB goes to the volume pedal, and then to a dedicated amp.
I’m making good progress on the tempo adjustment pedal, will post and update soon

I started a new thread under tips and tricks, about my open source project: variable tempo foot pedal

Is anyone daisy chaining? I can’t find the right plug size for the BB, Fishman Aura or Digitech Vocalist Live 3. What can I do?

That is some incredible stuff! I have enough trouble with my footwork with just the BB and footswitch. I roll up duct tape and place it under each pedal to keep them from “walking away.” I don’t know how you guys work all that stuff, let alone assemble a board for it all!

you cant chain them together…I have the beat buddy , the voice live 3, the pigtronix and line 6 m5. they all need dedicated power…Its a pain in the neck, believe me…but dont fry your stuff.

I recessed my pedal board to make my bb the same hight as my other pedals

Great board!! Can I ask what the boxes underneath are and how everything is connected? Really clean and comprehensive setup that I’d like to learn from. Thanks in advance!!

Almost finished mine, need to test in rehearsals,

Just need a 1ft cable to finish off, like the idea of put case on floor, remove lid, plug in and go, no more messing about unboxing things and sorting out cables all so time consuming.

Martyn

[ATTACH=full]654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]655[/ATTACH]

One thing I did find awkward is the guitar input being right next to the foot switch input in that the supplied BB cable being a side type cable means that the cable has to lie towards you and potentially in the way and therefore easily stepped on accidentally otherwise it would be blocking the guitar input and not being very long it will not go all the way round the foot switch so you have to kinda double it back and is then only just long enough, does that make sense ?

Martyn…

Could it sync with the Roland GR-55 only

In theory, yes it should. According to the Roland GR-55 specs, it should accept MIDI sync events.

Wow such nice boards. Here’s mine, keeping it as minimal as possible, trying to control myself not to totally give in to GAS…Acoustic set, VL3, BB & fs, Echo park for that amazing sweep echo and Cioks power supply.

HA! All my stuff is done on my mac!

I also compile some of my stuff on mac now, however it doesn’t invalidate my quoted opinion.

Here is my bob pedal board[ATTACH=full]1187[/ATTACH]

Just made this at the weekend and used it gigging on saturday night. I was very happy with it!!! [ATTACH=full]1209[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1210[/ATTACH]

Here is a drawing of my Pedalboard with the Volume/Tone Control Box to Control the output of the Beat Buddy. It’s a Stereo Board with Output for two Guitar Amps. The Control Box works well and takes the harshness out of the Cymbal crashes and sets volume at a nice level for recording. It beats having another volume pedal just for the Beat Buddy. I am running the Guitar signal through the Beat Buddy and it works great this way with a nice smooth sound. Sincerely, Fingerstylepicker.