My BeatBuddy PedalBoard

Sometimes, I make a hybrid of the two. Like, for Rocky Mountain Way, once you start singing a verse, you always sing the verse then the chorus, so I made that a file. the “loop” is just a few measures of the D/E - E part, so you can loop that until you want to start singing. Or, have a long intro which plays VC, VC, then the main loops is something to solo over, then the outro is whatever the rest of the song is.

This is why I always post cheat notes for the songs!

Btw, I too have stopped posting songs until the next release is out. What a queue I have waiting for it though!.

I’m actually thinking about writing a java program that you feed it a midi, and it will construct the combined “with bass” midi output, complete with making sure the kicks are on 36, not 35, and the snares are on 38, not 40, etc. What do you guys think? Takes the fun out of editing, but you sure could churn out 50 songs in a day.

OK well this would be awesome to have such a tool. I love you would make it in Java so it can be used for mac and PC. That would save me alot of time and I could still chop up and edit the song a little if needed.

Hi Flyingbird, or anyone who can offer any assistance on what looks like a beautiful setup here by Flyingbird. I am so desperate to find out how to make the beatbuddy, helicon voice live, and boomerang iii (all part of flyinbird’s cool setup) work together. I am woefully bad with this stuff but am now at least hopeful that seeing it here that at least it can be done! Signal path, connections, all that craziness just is so difficult for me that I would have as much luck plugging into my Vitamixer (do not try). If anyone could assist I would actually pay good money, or good vibes, or name my first born after you, for 15 minutes of your time or help. Seriously, I will pay. Venmo is king! Help me Obiwan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.! (oh crap…now I’m Princess Leia…)

1 Like