NEW RELEASES at the Premium Content Library

Thanks! I figure there are so many solid beats in that AC/DC collection that would be very useful to use in my own songs that need accompaniment. I’m sure the pick floyd one is decent as well.

For sure. You can hear quite a few in the preview demos on product pages. All of the beats that are in original recordings of those songs are included in our releases. Enjoy!

Any update on the idea of the songs being made available for individual purchase? I was just looking through some of those collections and while I was prepared to spend some money, I backed out because there are too many songs I’m not interested in on each collection

I am afraid not yet. All focus is currently on new software development and new singular sound website. But, we’ll get to it.

I’m a digital marketer with SEO experience if they’re hiring haha

I agree, i think this would suit lot of people who only require certain songs for their set list

I would like to buy the new shuffle rhythms but it says I must have BBM 165. I am on a Mac and have 164. How do I get 165?
Thanks
Mark

Sounds like a really good idea for the user (us) not sure the seller will agree unless they really want to give the customer what they want

Hey, buddy. Wanna buy some flooring or industrial chemicals?

That’s probably what we’d be getting if the spam wasn’t cut out at the first post.

Okay I have purchased a few of the available content that was for sale I download it and then how do I get it into the beat buddy?
I can see a folder but it will not let me import anything in

Please watch the tutorial on this page:
https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/tutorials

Thanks I was looking for this video couldn’t find it earlier sorry to be a pita

I noticed the new releases in the premium content library; Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Michael Jackson, Santana. Cool!!!
I think this is great, at a good price, but why is Santana $9 and Peppers/Jackson etc $5?
Is this something with copyrights, or does it take more time to make Santana tracks?

Hi Silvio,
the price difference in Santana is due to significantly more time invested to create it. Before songs are recorded and edited, they have to be transcribed. In Santana’s case, in addition to drums there are several percussion layers (congas, guiro, cowbell, timbales, bongos, maracas…). Each instrument is transcribed, then played in one by one, then edited. All of that increases the overall production process several times over.

Cheers!

Goran, any chance of more variations on Rock drum sets being made available in the near future - specifically a nice punk kit or hard rock kit with plenty of ambience included (Sex Pistols, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Foo Fighters etc.)? Love the Bonham kit but reckon I’ll be adding more reverb/ambience to record it.

The Rock, Metal and Bonham kits have optimum amount of natural ambiance included. Any more and the drums along with its punch would get lost. You are probably referring to decay time rather than the amount of ambiance.

No plans for additional Rock kits in the near future, I am afraid. I will first be tackling Reggae, Funk, Pots and Pans, Acoustic/ Electronic hybrid, Brazilian percussion kits.

I don’t recommend using BB for studio recordings as the final results will be significantly degraded from the original samples due to several ditherings and D/A and A/D conversions. One of the side effects is loss of ambiance. BB is meant as a performance tool, not a recording one.
FYI I will be releasing most of the kits you hear on BB as Kontakt instruments for DAW in the next couple of months or so, under the GoranGrooves brand. They will be 24bit and expanded with number of samples. So, if you want to use the kits you hear on BB for recording, this will be the best way of going about it as you will be working with source files with no unnecessary conversions.

Cheers!

Thanks Goran - shame about the rock kit news but thanks for all the info! I guess I may end up using BeatBuddy’s excellent rhythms triggering something like EZDrummer 2 or SSD4 via midi for recording - don’t know as yet but I have both of those products so the option’s there.