New York Minute - OPBk(strings)

Don Henley

Notes:

• Also transcribed by Phil_Flood (very nice rendition); we used different source files and drum sets
  • Link (in blue font) to new user resources

Suggested kit: STAX FIDDLE

Includes: 1 song, MIDI source file, chord shapes and Chords & Lyrics

New York Minute - Don Henley.zip (149.0 KB)

Disclaimers:

1. Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
  2. I avoid filling song requests for BeatBuddy users that are getting paid for performing (if you get paid for your time, I should too; PM if interested). There are a couple of exceptions: at my discretion, I might fill a new user request (or two); the other being if I really like the song requested.
  3. How many ornaments did we try to hang on the Christmas tree before it collapsed?
  4. Past remains prologue.
  5. Multi-tasking: The art of doing twice as much as you should, half as well as you could.
2 Likes

Always loved this one, it’s a very powerful song… Timothy B. Schmit’s bass on this one really shows just how much talent has, and the bass lines are such an important part of the song…

Nicely done Persist, thanks for doing this one… I really like Phil_Flood’s version as well, and they are both great interpretations of the song… Hearing them both back to back shows how a different midi file and different kit can result in more than one very well done interpretation of the song, as they are both great versions… I found that even though I was playing mostly the same notes with both versions, the feeling and emotion of those notes was a bit different… and that is a good thing as it provides a platform for growth as a musician, much like sitting in with a different band than what you are used to… It’s an endless road, but that is the attraction of going on the journey…

Skol… :beers:

1 Like