Outputs - L(Mono), R ....Something Doesn't Seem Right

We are working as quickly as we can on this front hope to have some news for you soon

We have hired some of Santas elves but they’ve unionized…

We’re looking for summed mono in the left output if it’s the only jack plugged in. I BELIEVE this used to work in early editions of the firmware, but others say no.

Anyway, this is an absolutely normal function.

:slight_smile:

We did not create a detection method, simply because it would become very complicated and we found it best to use a setting. The setting is to send audio out in mono or in stereo, the setting affects both the headphone out and the left and right outs of the BB.

I’d be good with that. When are we expecting this to drop?

I think, for me, I prefer that.

Means the behaviour is explicit. You don’t have to do the experiment to work out what’s happening.

If it is detectable though, there’s nothing wrong with feeding back that information visually in the UI.

We are still working actively on a strong autopilot release, more on this soon hopefully.

Am I missing something because my BB works fine on the L/Mono. But I’m not listening to it through a stereo setup either. It goes into a live mixing board on a single channel which is sent to left and right speakers, but it not panned in any way. But i don’t detect anything missing.

There are certain (but not all) user-created one-press drum sets with bass (OPB) that the drums are panned to one side and the bass to the other. I don’t believe the default drum sets have any panning. This is why you may not hear the issue that some users have reported.

A post was split to a new topic: Percussion files not playing back in Right output