Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight with Bass

Hi,
this is my modified Version of Guitar-Stu’s Song File (thank you for that).
For me the magic of this Song is static “D” Bass through the Song.
I have changed the Bass Parts and use as Drum-Set “NP-Standard Bass Rhodes”
to insert a little bit Keyboard Backgroud.

regards Matthias

In_The_Air_Tonight_with_Bass2.sng (751.3 KB)

1 Like

Thanks… Nice version matze… :beers:

Hello. I cant get the drumset to load. Is there something specific i need to do?
The beat works but it is just using a basic drumset and it doesn’t sound right.

Some things to consider:

1. Is your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) loading the project from your SD card and if so, is your SD card full? If so, you’ll need to create room. Kind of doubt that this is the case since it takes a lot to fill up a 4Gb card.
  2. By chance have you already previously loaded this drum set or is there an asterisk in front of the Default Drum set in the BBM indicating that the kit is not imported or active?
  3. In the chance that you didn’t get a complete and proper download of the Rhodes kit, recommend you try downloading and unzipping the drum set to your desktop; use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File - Import - Drum set and then activate it by clicking on the Drums tab that’s under the Virtual Machine; scroll to the bottom of the drums listed and check the box for the Rhodes kit.

Let us know how you get it working.

it has an asterisk beside it in BBM. it did not download with the above song file. where can i download the drumset?

Hello, i have a copy of that drumset on my Mac. I’m not shure if it’s allowed to share it with you.

The name of my file ist NP_Standard_Bass_Rhodes.drm

regards Matthias

This link should help you learn how to find drum sets: * How to find drum sets on this forum