Programing Command for Previous and Next

That’s awesome, any idea on eta for that?
Things do seem to be moving a bit faster on the iOS dev.

No specific date to give you but Dev is optimistic it will be very soon.

Any updates on this?

Hey there,
Unfortunately, this is still not released as a fix, but there is a workaround that will just require another tap. Basically, you have to set the button to toggle and use two taps one that will send CC 113 value 1-6, and then cc 113 value 0 which will complete the transition on the next tap.

Or in this case you would use the cc values for next part or previous part.

So do we forsee a real fix for this anytime soon?

Very soon, we’re hoping in the coming weeks, we have expanded our iOs dept to move quicker

Thank you for your patience!

Any updates on this?

It is working in alpha, some minor unrelated kinks still but we should have a version with this fixed very soon!

The redesign is also on the way which will improve a lot of the issues we’re seeing now

Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

So… update?

We are continuing to work on the apps, sorry for any inconvenience.

Not to be a broken record here, but I’m sure there are lots of folks still waiting for this issue to be fixed.

Yes, it would be great to have an update. This thing has been sitting in my closet for over a year and a half now.

We have not stopped working and hope to soon have good news for you all, we apologize for the wait and the inconvenience, and truly thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the feedback

So it’s been almost a year asking for this to get done. And you keep saying it’s almost there.
What is going on?

1 Like

This is an example to change to part 4 with transition and stop transition

I get this working like this

4.1.x is coming very soon, it is already in testing. We have just released 4.0.0 on WiFi.

We understand that it has taken a long time but we are at the last leg :slight_smile:

Thank you for your patience

Let me know if I missed something, Aeros does not currently have the capacity to change to next and previous part with MIDI but will with 4.1.x.

When 4.1 ready do you update the Google Spreadssheets to?
tx

Yes

I want to change to next and previous on MideMaestro not Aeros.

This will be possible with version 4.1.0 when it is out