Restoring Aeros System Software from Scratch?

My Aeros is acting weird in multiple ways. I’ve powered it completely off several times.

1. WIFI says it’s disconnected. I go into WIFI and I see my router and when I try to connect to it, it (usually) connects but says NO SERVER. Then changes to DISCONNECTED.

2. When in 2x2 mode, I can record a loop on the first part but when I try recording the next part, it starts glitching and replaying the first second of part one and gets in a weird hiccup loop. 2x2 mode can’t use 2nd track

I tried the same thing in 6x6 and it seems to work just fine. What should I do to fix this? Do a full system restore? I can’t connect to the internet.

Go here and follow the directions for downloading and installing the firmware when your WIFi does not work

If you still can’t maintain a WiFi connection and resolve your looping issues, it’s best to contact support@singularsound.com

Let us know what you did to get it working properly.

This appears to have been fixed by restarting the router.

@NYHC is this something you can help with? Other than reinstalling f/w 5.1.1, I am unable to help.

It seem to be a midi problem
What the connection? I see Midi In and out on the Aeros ?
Need information about the connection

Who is the Master ?

1 Like

That’s a great question. I was playing around with Beat Buddy being master or Aeros and vice versa. I think I’m currently setup as Aeros master but I did have in and out MIDI cables going into the BB and Aeros. That could be what’s confusing it. I’ll unplug the unused connection when I get home and let you know. Thanks!

Well that was the problem. Having a MIDI cable in both IN and OUT to the BB was the issue. Thanks guys!