- This song was different and offered some choices to make it more useable across all 3 versions that I transcribed:
• Since the drums don’t start at the beginning of the song, I added pacing closed HH hits but only for v1
• Lower register piano bass notes are used instead of the bass guitar however, for the v2 song I used the bass guitar; if you want v2 with piano, you can replace the Song v2 in the Intro with the included v2c MIDI file
- Link (in blue font) to new user resources
- v1 SUB-Std Pro Plain
- v2 SUB-Std Pro PL Bass 0-31
- v4 STAX AcousPiano & 2119 Hammond
Includes: 3 songs, MIDI file (Song v2c), MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics
Say You Won’t Let Go - James Arthur.zip (87.5 KB)
- Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
- I avoid filling song requests for BeatBuddy users that are getting paid for performing (if you get paid for your time, I should too; PM if interested). There are a couple of exceptions: at my discretion, I might fill a new user request (or two); the other being if I really like the song requested.
- How many ornaments did we try to hang on the Christmas tree before it collapsed?
- Past remains prologue.
- Multi-tasking: The art of doing twice as much as you should, half as well as you could.