Search songs

Hello, I am a newcomer and only speak German, do everything translated with Google, search for the song “on my way to la”, and how do I get the song into Beat Budy? Greetings Hans

Hallo Hans,

das Drummuster von Phil Carmens Song ist ja relativ simpel. Da sollte doch in den Standardbeats “Pop” oder “Blues” was dabei sein. Die Breaks kannst Du über die Pausefunktion mit Zusatzpedal realisieren. Viele Songs wurden von ambitionierten Forenteilnehmern bereits selbst geschrieben. Einfach über den “Suchen”-Button mal nachsehen. “On my way to L.A.” habe ich nicht gefunden. Ansonsten kannst Du in der Premium Library nachsehen, ob es den Song als exaktes Cover schon gibt. Wenn Du ihn gefunden hast, runterladen und in den Beat Buddy Manager importieren. Danach das gesamte Projekt auf die SD-Karte exportieren.

Gruß aus Ingolstadt,
Mark

translation for the forum
Hi Hans,

he drumpattern of that song should be easy to find in standardbeats like “pop” or “blues”.Those breaks can easily be realized via the external footswitch. Many songs were already realized by some dedicated members. You will find these via the searchbutton. “On my way to L.A.” I did not find. Or you search in the premium library for an exact cover version of that song. After that you have to import in BBM and export your project to sd-card.

Danke Mark für die schnelle Antwort,

habe auch schon einen ähnlichen Beat gefunden, läuft aber ein wenig eckig, werde versuchen in umzubauen, mal sehen ob mir das gelingt.

Das runterladen eines Songs in den BBM ist mir bis Dato auch noch nicht gelungen, da ja alles englisch ist :frowning:

Werde weiter daran arbeiten.

Gruß Hans

Gentlemen, please. Translate to English so that we might all understand and share in the conversation.

Thank you

Yes guys we appreciate our world-wide users, but please post an English version of your text so we can follow along, as iterated in the forum rules.

Thank you!

I beg you pardon, this never meant to be an affront to the forum :pray:
I’ll give you the translation:

thanks for your quick response,

I did find a similar beat pattern. But it’s a kind of bumpy for that song. I’ll try to rebuild the patterns in BBM, let’s see wether I will succeed.

I didn’t manage the import of a song to the BBM until now,
because the program is in english language.

I’ll work on it.

Greetings Hans

:call_me_hand: For that last part I’ll assist him via PM, no worries.

2 Likes