SINGULAR SOUND AEROS Looper. Wait -- WHAT?!

Hi David, will the Maestro cover all BB commands?
I’m looking for a mirror of the BB since I switch from playing keyboards to guitar and don’t want or can drag the BB along everytime I change instrument.
Thanks for your help
Fabrice

I am from Chile, Southamerica. I got to know about Beatbuddy pedal during early june 2018 just by discovering it on a website. I saw same youtube videos of Andy of Pro Guitar Shop. I remember thinking how I didnt know anything about this pedal since it was released. Man! I wish I had this thing during all those frustrating rehearsals where my drummer didnt showed up, or during that house guitar playing so I could have jam or created some cool music (recently during the last year I added a looper pedal with an awful beat), or during those gigs where I was asked to play acoustic but adding drums or more specific A DRUMMER was a complicated thing to achieve. So, after two weeks of this discover I was crazy to get one. Fortunately, a member of my girlfriends family came from the US so I bought one online and asked her to bring it. It arrived at the end of june and I have been totally over-amazed by it. The built in features are great, i feel a real drummer on my room. I will jam with some friends this week with this new drum session player. There is so much more things of what this thing is cappable to do. At first, it was editing or mixing the builted-in tracks, then I started downloading old midi files and customizing them to sound REAL through the BB. Yesterday I finally found how to put bass into the BB. There are some cool stuff coming from Singular Sound, such as Midi Maestro Midi Controller. And today a realize that a SS looper will be released somewhat soon!!! Man, I will be broke but I will be ok with that! The forum has been very helpful, allowing to discover new cappabilities and/or uses. Until now my experience have been like every day is christmas… and it´s getting better each day. I really have the intuition that I will get whatever Singular Sound would launch. Thanks for this drummer.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!!! We really appreciate that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, you will be able to completely control the BeatBuddy with the MIDI Maestro

1 Like

Any new tidbits about the looper at this time?

1 Like

From previous discussions, the looper probably won’t be announced until they ship their MIDI controller.

Any Aeros Looper news for NAMM 2019???

2 Likes

Please!

Hi David, I really need a looper to play with my fantastic beatbuddy and I want to buy the beatbuddy Aeros looper but how long does it take before the Aeros come out? Thx

1 Like

If you can’t wait for the Aeros, the TC Ditto X4 works very well using midi as long as you have something running a midi translator in the loop. Part if the problem is the X4 and part of the problem is the Beat Buddy.

Read about the solution here: https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Guitar/Beatbuddy-BB-and-Ditto-X4-Midi-Sync/td-p/97469

IMO there is zero reason why Singular Sound can’t open up editing the midi portion of the beat Buddy. Then it could be tailored to work perfectly with everything.

1 Like

Thx for the answer. You wrote an interesting post about BB and Ditto btw. I just thought that if the Aeros will coming out in the next 1-2-3 months maybe I can wait for it. Otherwise I was thinking of buying Pigtronix Infinity (expensive but very good).

1 Like

I hate to commit to a timeline before things are definite, but we’re hoping to announce the looper in the next month or so.

4 Likes

Wow, thanks

Hi David…I am not trying to be a jerk about this…just set my expectations…when you say “announce”, that has a couple meanings…like, “here is what we are building and it will ship in 6 months” or “here is what we are building and it will be available for purchase starting this week!”

I understand the timeline is fluid…

Thanks,
Rick

1 Like

When we do announce the looper, a limited number of units will be available very shortly after. We didn’t want to repeat the mistake of the MIDI Maestro and announce it way too early. We are actually already in the production process of the looper, we are just perfecting the firmware – once that’s done we will make a video and announce it.

7 Likes

Awesome - something to look forward too.

if it’s half as good as the BB it’ll be a winner.

I’ll have to start saving up, or go back to selling cats.

2 Likes

Thank you sir! Sounds great!

1 Like

Am I drooling?
Really, I’m very happy to hear it will be released soon, standing by…

1 Like

Cool.
Glad I looked here first.
Sign me up.

1 Like

Is this still happening?