SINGULAR SOUND AEROS Looper. Wait -- WHAT?!

Yes. We expect to announce the looper in about a month. And we should have a small amount of units available in stock about then as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi David.
Great news, both about the looper and the midi maestro. Question: how many inputs will the looper have?

The reason I ask is because I currently use the voicelive 3 looper, which lets me choose between Vocal, Guitar, Aux and All (though I have issues with the Aux option, which I use to record the GR-55 sounds into the looper)
So, that makes 3 input sources for looping…

Cheers!

Hi Luis, I really would love to answer your question, but then everyone else is going to ask me about all the details that they care about, at which point all the info is out and there’s no point to an official announcement. All details will be given in our announcement video. Thank you so much for your excitement! I promise it will be worth the wait :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you for your prompt reply, @DavidPackouz, and I understand.
The hidden purpose of my query was to pitch this idea of multiple (3!) inputs, for your consideration, in the event that it wasn’t too late :grimacing:.
Cheers!
Luis.
-BB owner since 2014 :blush:

1 Like

Anyway to get on a list to be first to grab one when you release?

Thanks,

Matt

1 Like

We will be announcing it both on the forum and to our main mailing list: https://singularsound.com/newsletter/

First come first serve :wink:

4 Likes

Did you guys catch Anthony’s recent email signature?

I bet this is in reference to the Aeros Looper? @DavidPackouz @AnthonySostre can we get confirmation?

1 Like

I can’t imagine they’d tell you what the announcement is ahead of the announcement…

Trying to hold off buying another brand of midi looper. Can’t wait for this!

2 Likes

Just found the LOOPER PRODUCT PAGE!

Gotta give credit to @pax-eterna who posted the singular sound shop link in the maestro thread.

1 Like

Probably weren’t supposed to see that…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Unlimited overdubs (make this more marketing-y)

1 Like

Sweet but eesh! Gonna have to save some pennies. Anyone have good luck syncing with a Pigtronix? Will I regret just not saving for the Aero?

Specs look good…this will be all about the software…looking forward to see what you guys/gals cooked up.

2 Likes

Agh! Honestly, I hate the singularsound.com/shop page. It’s like the bane of my existence at this point and I haven’t found a good way to hide it/change the things on it (it’s auto generated by our site’s eCommerce setup).

Oh well, to answer your question @Elvis5186, yes we are planning to release the looper soon.

@GratefulV I may be biased in the matter, but I’d save for the aero. We’ve used the pigtronix as well as other loopers and the Aeros will be a significantly better option.

3 Likes

thanks for the update, if there is no headaches(as I assume there will be none, compared to other brands of loopers with syncing) then I’m in!

2 Likes

One of the major things we wanted to deliver with the looper was a seamless syncing experience with the BeatBuddy. I think you’ll really like what you see when we actually announce it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, that is exactly what I’m hoping for :sunglasses::notes:

1 Like

I have been using the Quantiloop looper that is IOS for an IPad. That looper is a beast. Not sure what else a looper could do that you be missing with the Quantiloop. But just my 2 cents.

Just took a look at the quantiloop pro app.

There are a few benefits that the Aeros will offer over the quantiloop, for example, the number of tracks/song parts.

Plus, and while this is a personal opinion, I bet there are more than a few that agree with me: I wouldn’t trust an app for a mission critical part of my show such as a looper. You never know when an update may botch the app or a random crash interrupts the middle of your song! I feel much safer with a hardware solution.

3 Likes