SINGULAR SOUND AEROS Looper. Wait -- WHAT?!

An Aeros looper has appeared in “the wild,” although I have not yet received an e-mail shipping notification. It does, however, appear that I have a notification in my Singular account.

1 Like

Well, well. It’s now in my hot little hands. Reports to follow.

2 Likes

Yes please.

YES! Looking forward to your thoughts!

+10000 thats the camp I am in. Novice guitar player who is not a pro and doesnt perform live on stage, just at home. just need a good 2x or 4x pedal looper like the Ditto x4 but one from SS that syncs perfect w/ the Beat Buddy and in the $200-$250 range.

Cant wait to hear your thoughts and a vid if possible Phil!

PF don’t do no stinkin’ vids :rofl:

1 Like

So excited!!!

yeah forgot about that! :slight_smile: hahah just used to EVERYONE and his brother doing a vid these days so… got spoiled I guess ;p

The Boss RC-10R is a 2X looper that has some clone of the Beat Buddy built in. Likely has some limitations, but likely does some things better with both looper and rhythm on the same device.

2 Likes

How do you find if this shipped or not? I don’t see anywhere in my account where I can check the status of my order. I’m anxious to know the status!!

SingularSound.com>my account>orders>actions.

Thanks, Phil! I found it. Evidently still on pre-order. :frowning:

Batch 2 should be shipping very soon, september 28 is when the factory’s supposed to be done with them, so I assume a few days to get actually shipped (I believe it lies on a weekend) and they should be in port on/around the 30th.

1 Like

Are we in port yet (and which port are you referring to ;-))? I assume it takes one week plus to get to the US … and then some final prep/test followed by shipping in the US?

Wonder which “holiday” SS was referring to for batch 2? Sounds like before Halloween is going to be a shoe in.

So, I was really intrigued by this looper when I first saw the advert for it, but I couldn’t take the wait because I needed to replace my pair of Infinity loopers right away. It looks like a great product for sure.

To those about the price: There are cheaper items available if you want midi clock to mess with in your bedroom. This is priced quite fair for what you get, and if you don’t need that much functionality, you can get a Ditto x4.

The looper I eventually bought to replace the Pigtronix loopers was $1000 - so this stuff isn’t cheap.

I’m going to keep my eye on this one and see how it grows. The demos look great, and it still might be in my future one day.

Congratulations on a great new product, SS!

1 Like

Yeah I was looking at the RC10R. But now that I am upgrading my guitar pedal board to the Helix LT it has a decent enough basic looper that should suit me well enough, but of course wont sync with the Beat Buddy (at least that I know of). My $$ is spent now so not looking to spend any more $ on anything like an Aeros or Aeros mini if it ever comes out…we shall see though. thanks

I gig with the BB and a Boomerang III in a band. If the boomerang saved loops it would be perfect for me. I’ve tried The infinity and didn’t like it and found the boomerang to be much more intuitive for me. Does the Aeros have the same functionality as the Boomerang?

1 Like

The Aeros doesn’t have every function the boomerang does, but it has many more functions the boomerang does not. The Aeros will save your loops in song arrangements. You can have 6 tracks in each of 6 song parts (Boomerang does 3 tracks only). Aeros has hands free track mixing with the built in volume roller wheel, firmware updates over Wifi, visual display of the recorded waveforms on a touchscreen… it’s the next level of looper.

1 Like

Not doubting how great Aeros is…just for accuracy in comparison…Boomerang can do 4 loops, not just 3.