Sister Golden Hair re-up - America

Uses NP Big Bose Jazz Trio Spread XRp

Includes: .sng, source midi (it has a couple errors, but its was easy to fix), midi part, chords and lyrics in pdf and plain text

Download Here

I downloaded the song ( thanks for sharing)
burt I couldn’t find the recommend drumset(NP Big Bose Jazz Trio Spread XRp)?
Archie

This link might help you find a good replacement; try the 60+C1: Bosendorfer Jazz Trio kits (P-Bass, Jazz kit, Bosendorfer Imperial Grand)

1 Like

Agreed. The 60+C1 kit is essentially the same kit.

Thank you

Phil,

I downloaded the song and used the Bosendorfer Jazz Trio 60+c1.

The piano is choppy - sound like it isn’t polyphonic enough/? Its also too loud. I know how to work with midi (although its been years). Is there anything I can do to the sng file or do I need to work with the midi then make it a .sng file (which I’ve never done.
Great sng by the way.

Thanks,

George

I think I actually originally did this with a 4 instrument kit. I have piano and organ arrangement that is closedrto what I intended.

This simple answer is that you would need to edit the midi file. I am sure I took this from a midi file I found on-line, and some of them tend to be very busy. The other issue is the BB limitations on drum kits, which prevent us from having piano notes with a proper decay length.

Making a midi into a song file is really pretty easy, especially since with this one, you could just open the midi file that is there already, and edit it. To get the midi file, you right click on the song section in BB Manager and select Export midi file. Then you can edit it in any decent midi editor. After that, you just replace the existing BB song section with the newly editied midi file.

Click on the x in the upper left portion of the song section in BB Manager to delete it.

Then, just click on the box under “Intro Fill” to be able to navigate to the location of the new midi file.

Select it and try the song. If it’s what you want, save the project.

The good news is that I resolved to be more active in music this year, so I think I’ll take a look at the midi file and work up something better.

Thankyou Phil