• Link (in blue font) to new user resources

Suggested kit(s):

• v1 Rock
  • v2 NP StdPBass 63-91
  • v3 Hammond 2164 and PBass 84C1

Includes: 3 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

Slide - Goo Goo Dolls.zip (79.7 KB)

Disclaimers:

1. Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
  2. I avoid filling song requests for BeatBuddy users that are getting paid for performing (if you get paid for your time, I should too). There are a couple of exceptions: at my discretion, I might fill a new user request (or two); the other being if I really like the song requested.
  3. How many ornaments did we try to hang on the Christmas tree before it collapsed?
  4. Past remains prologue.
1 Like

Thanks Persist

1 Like

Thank you Persist. I have always liked this song.

1 Like

thank you for posting

1 Like

Hey @persist, sorry for the new user question, but after having read the new user resources, one question still stands out for me. Your zipfile (this one for example) includes an .sng file (multiple versions…I get that part) plus a .mid file. My question is when I import the song to BBM (the .sng file), do I need to do anything with the included .mid file too, or should the .sng file (plus a .drm file if needed) be all that’s necessary to play the song (drum patterns) correctly on the BB?

Thanks so much!

The sng file(s) are all you need. The midi file is the source file from which the sng files are created. It’s included in case someone wanted to rework it etc

2 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for the quick reply.

1 Like