Song Request: Running Up That Hill- Kate Bush

I would love the drums to this song! It’s experiencing a resurgence now because of its presence in the show Stranger Things. Is anyone able to do this?

I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Any luck yet?

Hi, Laur3n. I tagged you when I posted it.

Oh! Sorry I didn’t see that. I downloaded it and it sounds great, thanks! I wish I could hear the bass and and synths though. For some reason it says that those are not compatible.

You will need to search the forum for the STAX Synth & Strings kit, download, unzip and use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File - Import - Drum set and when done, click on the Drum sets tab, scroll to the bottom of the list and check the box next to the kit; return to the Songs tab and your song should hear all of the instruments. You may need to do the same for the v2 song if you just want drums and bass

Thanks for your help! I found the STAX Synth and Strings download but there are still several instruments that are not supported when I go to edit it. I don’t hear any of the synths. Do you know what I should do?

Hi, Laur3n. Sorry you’re having issues. I just double-checked the songs and all the instruments that I transcribed are present and audible so I’m not quite sure of what’s going on. Perhaps you can help me out.

• Which song are you trying to edit—the ALT v3 or the v4 version?
    º The ALT v3 has drums, bass and synth
    º The v4 has drums, bass, synth and strings
  • How are you editing the song—using the built-in MIDI Editor or something else like a DAW (digital audio workstation)?
  • What instruments are missing?
  • It might be helpful if you can provide some screen captures similar to mine so I can better try to help you. For example, here are screen shots showing the ALT v3 version in the song view and within the MIDI Editor.

The next two screen shots show the v4 version: