Standard pro with bass

I have purchased the Standard Pro drum kit. Interested In getting the version that includes bass. Not sure if this is he appropriate please were to ask and or submit proof of purchase.
Thanks all

Loving BB!!!

Hi Phil, sorry another newbie here looking for the NP Standard Pro Bass. I have purchased the Standard Pro Kit from the premium library. how do I get the Bass portion please.

Regards
Peter

Standard Pro:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ymyez15eixrxp1/NP_Standard_Pro_with_Bass.drm?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/brwbwvnqjq7dp18/Standard_Pro_with_Bass_Centered.drm?dl=0
These are two different versions of Standard Pro.

Some songs are mapped with bass at midi 62 or 63 through 91. This is especially true from songs made prior to mid-2017. Beginning around April 2017, or so, when I actively started producing a significant number of kits, several of us went to a standard of having the bass at midi 0 through 31.

If you don't hear bass with a song marked as "with bass," or OPB and the variants thereof, there are two possible kit related problems. 1) you might be using a 0-31 kit and need a 63-91 kit or vice verse, or 2) the kit requires use of both BB audio outs, as some kits have the drums in one channel and bass in the other.

Phil

Hi, I have the same problem with bass guitar. Could you help please? thank you

Which same problem?

Can’t get bass sounds to work.

Give me an example of a song you are trying to get bass to play on. Is it a song downloaded from the Forum?

yes , downloaded from the forum. Dancing queen.

Ok. It’ll be several minutes until I check that out so I can give you accurate advice.

ok thank you

Alright. Just tried the and it all works as designed.

1. Only versions 2 and 3 have bass. Version 1 is drums only. Version 2 is drums and bass. Version 3 is, essentially, a complete arrangement.

2. The entire song is in the intro section of song. Thus, if you have “intros” disabled, you won’t be getting anything.

3. The song does require the proper drumkit, which should also be available either here on this forum or on the old forum. Version 2 uses NP StdPBass 63-91. If you don’t have that, you could try the 62-91 version of this kit:

Version 3 needs STAX Yamaha Piano & Hi Strings:

1. If you need to install either of the above drum kits, download them form the links above. Expand the zip. Ad the kit to you BB Manager project by using File>Import>Drumset. The newly imported drumset should appears at the bottom of your Drum Sets list in BB Manager. click the box in front of it to make it active. If you are downloading the Sub-Standard Pro kit, after making it active, you will also need to select it from the version 2 song, to make it the default kit assign to that song.

Once you have the right kit assign to the song, the song should play with bass. There is no additional trick.

Ok, will do…thank you…sorry, I’m new to this gear.

No problem at all. If there is something you don’t understand, just ask. It’s a complicated gadget.

since you mentioned it. How do I increase the volume on the bass from -5db ?

In the Drumset Maker window, click on the instrument’s name, like right where it says Bass E1 after the number, i.t. 64 - Bass E1. This will bring up a Instrument details window. There you will see a volume slider. Move it to the right to increase volume. You will have to do this with each one of the 30 or notes in the bass part of the kit. After you are done, select Drumsets>Save Drumset. That last bit, saving the kit, is what stores the change and makes it happen.

cool, a bit cumbersome but…good to know

Nicely understated. It’s actually a real P.I.T.A.

1 Like

Ha!! well said !!

Hi Phil
Thanks for all the work, help and great content you are providing to the community.
I, and I’m sure many other really appreciate it.

Would it be possible to obtain a version of the SP kit with bass from you.
I can provide P.O.P.

Thanks
Brett

Conversation started.