Syncing stage lights with beatbuddy songs

Has anyone successfully synced stage lighting via midi with beatbuddy songs? I searched the forum and internet but couldn’t find any info of whether its even possible? I’ve found some midi to dmx converters but not sure if they are even compatible.

I’ve lurked alot here and learned a ton and appreciate anyones input.

Are you referring to syncopating the lights to the beat of the songs in the BeatBuddy or starting and stopping the lights with the BeatBuddy?

Maia (Ricardo) posted here about stage lighting and was looking for crowd sourcing but his Facebook page hasn’t been updated in about a year. Controlling stage lighting from BeatBuddy

The first thing that came to mind was Roland’s V-Link technology which uses midi but I’m not sure if there’s a way of using this with a beatbuddy or other general midi controller. Might be worth looking into, though.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I was thinking about a midi to dmx converter where the lights are triggered by midi commands in the bb.

Sorry I didn’t see this: Our Beat Buddy runs our light show. Ping me if you’re still looking, I can help.