The Beat Buddy has stopped working. Help needed

Hello! My name is Andrey, Ukraine. My BeatBuddy has stopped working. Stopped running/starting. Upon inspection by the master, the following was found: the central microcontroller (or its software) failed, as a result of which the device stopped starting. It should be noted that everything is in order with the power supply and the power circuits inside the device. In the same way, the device does not work if power is supplied to the built-in miniUSB port. I am interested in the question: who will contact and how much can a central microcontroller with ready-made firmware inside cost? And how can I deliver it to Ukraine? Thank you all very much for your replies

Hi, welcome and aorry you’re having an issue with your BeatBuddy (BB) pedal. Have you tried reinstalling the pedal firmware? This is your first step.

If that does not solve the problem, you should contact support@singularsound.com for help.

1 Like

I don’t know where to get the firmware and I don’t know where I can get instructions on how to reflash this device.

Follow the steps here and please let us know how it turns out: Pedal does not power on

1 Like