- Starts on the 4th hit of the HH count-in
- Song has time-stretching to account for the tempo changes; this means that monitoring the BeatBuddy (BB) pedal for the beat will throw you off
- Link (in blue font) to new user resources
Suggested kit(s): SUB-Std Pro SWN Bass 0-31
Includes: 1 song, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics
The Ocean - Led Zeppelin.zip (42.7 KB)
- Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
- I avoid filling song requests for BeatBuddy users that are getting paid for performing (if you get paid for your time, I should too). There are a couple of exceptions: at my discretion, I might fill a new user request (or two); the other being if I really like the song requested.
- How many ornaments did we try to hang on the Christmas tree before it collapsed?
- Past remains prologue.
Thanks for doing this one Persist… Nicely done too, and love the basslines as they add a bit of flavor… Used to play this one a long, long time ago, and playing it again sure brought back some memories…
Think I’ll go and hit on some moonshine now, might even rock in some grain…
So, thanks a lot for the one f my favorite Led Zeppelin song! I just have a quick question where usually people put attached midi files? Which folder? Probably SD card? Thanks in advance for your guys any answer!
No need to place the MIDI source file anywhere as the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) does not need it. I usually provide the file for users that might want to work up the song on their own using a DAW (digital audio workstation).
It does not belong in the SD card nor in the bbworkspace folder. If you want to keep, it’s best to create a separate folder in your user documents folder and keep it there.