Tracking numbers

Mine’s here! It was waiting for me on my front porch! Wooohoo

I ordered end of July… nothing yet. No Tracking #'s or anything. I’m a patient man… psyched to get it tho! :slight_smile:

Orders made after Feb. are scheduled for delivery end of Sept. Considering the delay in the first set of orders, I would say you should wait till mid Oct. or even end Oct.

You will get it friend. It will come and you will love it.

Order placed December 17th. No tracking number yet. No response to email…

I, too, am patient. Except it was a gift for someone’s long past birthday. Someone who is soon going away and will not be able to play guitar for months. Suffice it to say “frustrated” understates how I feel at this point.

Order placed Jan. 11. I have received Email updates ever since, but no tracking number yet (US buyer).

Got mine in yesterday’s mail in Northeastern Minnesota. Playing with it now! :smiley:

Got my tracking number at 10:54 last night. Package left at 12:55 this morning!

I live in Minnesota and got my tracking number last night. It shows I should receive my Beat Buddy on Friday!!! :smiley:

Well at least it looks like some people are actually getting them. My parcel description on the DHL site was cable samples, i hope the box has something better!

Re: tracking numbers Europe.

Hi,
well i just received a letter from the guys telling me it won´t be shipping to Europe till end of Oct due to the Chinese Govt Corruption campaign targeting various customs organizations, that are slowing up shipping.
Bit of a bummer that.
Anyway, what difference does a month or so make in reality - I´ve been waiting decades for someone to make this kind of Drum unit - another month or so won´t make that much of a difference. The guys are starting out on a new venture and there are going to be teething problems. I can accept that and have no need to hassle them for the unexpected delay.
I can wait.
Keep up the great work, you´ve created the Ipod of the drum machine world and i wish you huge global success.
John

Re: tracking numbers Europe.

Thank you John!!! That really means a lot to us! :slight_smile:

Ordered Date: Jan 23, 2014.
Received tracking number: Monday, September 29, 2014.

Calgary Canada. Nothing yet. I sure hope these things exist…? Did I buy a fart in a wind storm?!

I just checked, and there was no such option available for ordering. I got myself thinking momentarily about how farts are generally shipped… Oh, well.

I am pretty sure, if you ordered your pedal closer to the end of the summer, you will get your BeatBuddy shipped in a second way that is due to be delievered closer to the end of the next month. I am actually waiting for my second unit to come with this second wave as well!

You can also check my video in the signature to make yourself sure these things do indeed exist.

Pretty sure it should be coming soon :slight_smile:

Sounds like everyone is enjoying their Beatbuddy’s. I can’t stand the suspense :cry: Checking everyday for the tracking #. Religiously… Waiting patiently. Even my guitar is excited :wink: :wink:

Got my tracking number September 29, still not registered with DHL.

Any word on ‘expected delivery’ of mybeatbuddy w/ Foot Switch? Ordered in July… I received an email last month stating it will come end of October (the email with choice of new drum style for late orders) due to delays from China. No tracking or any update whatsoever as of yet! :frowning: What’s the latest Admins?!

I also made my second order at around that time. It will most likely be shipped tomorrow, October 28-th, according to http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=279&p=2495#p2495

I’m interested to know why you would need another one, is it a present, spare, or for someone else?