TWO OF US - BEATLES (OPB)

Another version, a bit different and more accurate from the one posted back in 2019. This one has timings corrected, better drums and bass, based on the newly released 50th anniversary. Main difference is the extra 4 beats of silence at the end of each verse (it’s on the cheatsheet). Uses NP LUDWIG BASS or another kit with bass at 60+.

https://youtu.be/jdEAuvqfKXU

two of us.zip (61.3 KB)

1 Like

Thanks Phil, much appreciated

Thanks! Let me know what you think.

New BB user here and perhaps a dumb question. I downloaded your zip folder and imported the .sng file, but nothing plays. I assume it has something to do with the midi files also in the folder? How/where do I import them. Like I said, perhaps a dumb question from a newbie. My BB has the latest firmware and BB Manager SW. Loving this pedal. Thanks in advance for any help.

Doesn’t really have anything to do with those MIDI files included in the folder.

More than likely you need the drum set used with the song. This particular drum set happens to be one that was derived from a premium kit (the NP Vintage Ludwig with Bass).

A workaround is to find, download, unzip, import and activate a kit that has the bass guitar notes in the 62-91 range. Search the forum for “substitute” and import the one with bass 63-91 (SUB-Std_Pro_PL_Bass_62-91). Your other option would be the NP StdPBass 63-91.

You also might find it helpful to read some of the resources by clicking on the link (in blue text).