Using expression pedal to control volume

Hi,

I’ve just received my new toy yesterday (THE midi maestro device) and started to enjoy with it !

Tried a lot of things with the IOS app to control my midi devices, but didn’t found out how to use the expression pedal connected to MM to control volume on my nova system device.

My expression pedal is well recognized by MM : I have connected it with a TRS jack, calibrated the pedal and checked in clutch mode that values from 0% to 100% are well changing with the pedal.

Nova system can be volume controlled by cc command from 1 to 127 values.
so I’d like the MM expression pedal send CC commands on channel 1 (my nova system) CC 5 (which fits with expression pedal midi command on nova system) and a range values from 0 to 127.
it is just what I actually do with my FCB1010 midi controler.

Could you tell me how to do that ?
thanks a lot,
JJ

Hey there,

unfortunately this will not be possible until we have built version 2.0.0, which we have already started the process for. Thank you for your feedback and sorry we don’t have more info at this time. Stay tuned!

Thank you Brennan for your quick answer. Could you tell me when it will be available according to the roadmap ?

We do not have an estimate at this time, sorry for the inconvenience.

Stay tuned!

Hi,

Do you have any news about my request ? what about v2.0 forecast ?

No change in the news yet, the new app development is underway and we hope to have more information to share on it soon!

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience!