Walk All Over You - DOP, OPB

AC/DC

Notes:

• The song has several sections where the tempo doubles from 81bpm to 162bpm and then goes back and forth throughout the song. This means you can follow along with the visual metronome displayed on the pedal until it reaches the first tempo change and then after that, you’ll have to rely on your sense of timing as well as your ears.
  • Link (click on the text in blue font) to new user resources

Suggested kit(s):

• v1 Rock
  • v2 Rock & Rick Bass 0-31

Includes: 2 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

Walk All Over You - AC:DC.zip (54.3 KB)

Disclaimers:

1. Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong, good or bad does not exist.
  2. I avoid filling song requests for BeatBuddy users that are getting paid for performing (if you get paid for your time, I should too; PM if interested). There are a couple of exceptions: at my discretion, I might fill a new user request (or two); the other being if I really like the song requested.
  3. How many ornaments did we try to hang on the Christmas tree before it collapsed?
  4. Past remains prologue.
  5. Multi-tasking: The art of doing twice as much as you should, half as well as you could.
    @Compass
2 Likes

Well I hadn’t played this song in quite a while… But a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away back when there was a stronger market for a good bar band, this was one of the AC/DC songs we did on occasion…

This made playing this song a lot of fun again… Thanks for doing this one Persist… and your choice of kits was perfect… Rock & Rick Bass works very well on this song…

Skol… :beers:

2 Likes

Always nice to have such solid affirmation of what we do…