What songs are you playing with BB & their settings?

Dancing in the Moonlight – Thin Lizzy - Country 1 – 130 Bpm
Down Under – Men at Work - Blues 2 – 106 Bpm
Rocking in the Free World - Neil Young - Country 6 (Rock Kit) - 128 Bpm

~~~ Have a nice day ~~~

Hi there Tom!!

this is awesome! Is there anyone on the forum that does a lot of country? I could use some shortcuts like this, as I am just starting to program my beat buddy for shows. This list really helps as I do a lot of those songs, and would like to learn a lot more of them! I’m especially interested in Jimmy Buffett, Johnny cash, Don Williams, that sort of thing.

1 Like

Beats with bass. most or all of these songs are available to download and use on the resources in the forums.

Hi a newbie. Anyone have “half of my heart” by John Mayer worked up from the presets? I hope to share once I get the hang of it. Thanks keith

I can work this up.

Done: http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?resources/half-of-my-heart-dop-opb.2454/

thanks very much persist but don’t know how to open the midi etc. I’m really a babe in the woods for now. does it have info on the preset used (if there is one)? thanks and sorry for being a peabrain on this

Hi.
[LIST]
[]download and unzip the file
[
]using the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) select or create a new folder
[]menu File > Import > Song (try the v1 since it’s a drum one-press)
[
]the Standard kit should work
[]press play; there are no transitions or fills; the song will play all the way thru
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[
]need to download and install the appropriate drum kit
[/LIST]
If you want to try the v2 song (which is a one-press bass, or OPB),
[LIST]
[]do the same thing for v2 that you did for v1, above
[
]download and unzip the NP Bosendorfer Jazz Trio XRp kit from Resources/Drum Kits
[]from the BBM menu File > Import > Drumset
[
]in the Project Explorer (left side of the BBM), click the Drum Sets tab
[]scroll until you find the NP Bosendorfer Jazz Trio XRp kit and click on the checkbox
[
]File > Save Project
[]click on the Songs tab
[
]click on the song Half of My Heart v2 and press play; you should hear drums and bass now
[/LIST]

None, the beat buddy manager is so complicated that I just use the beat buddy as a metronome, sorry I wasted the money on it, I am a musician I dont need another complicated learning curve!

^^^
Although some users might agree with you, many others would say that while the learning curve is steep, the payoff is worth it. When you get tired of your expensive metronome, you can always use it as a door stop :slight_smile:

If you decide you’d like to learn how to use it, forum users will pitch in to help.

no thanks

I have a drummer

Life’s grand!

1 Like

Resale values are pretty good on eBay and Craigslist, so might try letting someone else have a go

Seems the links are now extinct for the master list.

Here’s one in my early stages of practice by the eagles. BLew a few fills and reached for some high notes, but warts and all…

8 Likes

hey great job. great vocals. sounds a lot like the real singer. Guitar sounded a little out of key/tune though. keep it up! You got guts for putting it out there for sure. rock on!! Eagles are great

Hi,

Is there a link to the song content because the links above don’t work, I have this link
[MEDIA=googlespreadsheet]1Pth0wPDNdy0d-IOEvwxqTegpeNuCFUPCH2DESdy58TM[/MEDIA]
but none of the dropbox links work??

Many thanks

For some reason I can’t post the link I have!!!