What songs are you playing with BB & their settings?

[QUOTE=“Mike OC, post: 29270, member: 1066”]

[/QUOTE
This beat works great! Very much appreciated and thank you for responding so quickly![/QUOTE]

I’m new here and I play mostly vintage blues - Muddy Waters, Jimmy Reed, T-Bone Walker, BB King etc. Does anybody have any such songs for Beat Buddy?

Welcome, Joe. You should find some of your favorite songs and artists. Try Searching the Resources section to see what you come up with.

Thank you, where do I find ‘Resources’ please. It doesn’t seem to be a forum topic.

It’s okay, I’ve found it at the top ;?)

[ATTACH=full]4781[/ATTACH]

Looking for beats for

What’s up - 4 Non Blonde

Bo Diddley beat (hand jive)

What’s Up is included in one of the bundles they’ve released. I use it. Works great. Bundles are only $5. Worth it

Don’t know if this the place to post but just found
Brushes 5-3/4 half time shuffle @ about 180bpm works great for
Ray Lamontange’s song “Trouble”

1 Like

That’s my next project…to get some decent blues shuffles of all styles down. I’ll keep you posted on that. Happy to share. I have been called a “blues nazi” :slight_smile: so they’ll be kickin. Send me a pm if you can and I’ll get you what I have when I have it.

I use oldies 1 on the BB mini at default speed. I do like 20 minute conga/bongo solos. It really helps improve my sense of rythem and discovering new beats! I also enjoy the latin/mambo beat.

Thanks for the excel file. I have been slowly testing these out and adding them to my OnSong library when I like the beats. Helpful to have the excel file.

I finally read all the posts in this thread. For a newbie, its a great thread, since many of us never really thought about what kind of drum beat goes with what song before. I hope to add some of my own when I get there.

Hi all newbie here, love the pedal, FYI, I used Pop 10 - 8th for Revivalists - Wish I Knew You, great new tune.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. It is an invaluable resource for seasoned users and “newbies” alike. Much appreciated!

A few samples of my set list with the Beat Buddy. Played live and recorded out front of my PA.

Very nicely assembled, Jim!

Are you using beats with bass or do you have someone playing the bass for you

Here’s a video I put together of our duo’s gig last week. Some of the tunes have BeatBuddy.

1 Like