What songs are you playing with BB & their settings?

I am just looking for BB (default beats format)One press without bass

if you find a “with bass” one that you like, but you don’t want the bass, just change the drumkit to one that doesn’t have the bass notes.

i like playing this one: http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?threads/merle-haggard-think-ill-just-stay-here-and-drink-with-bass.4799/

Jolene - Dolly Parton (World Polka - brushes - 101bpm)
Rhythm of Love - Plain White T’s (Reggae 7 - 83bpm)
All About The Bass - Meghan Trainor (Country 6 - 137bpm)
Breaking Up is Hard to Do - Neil Sedaka (Blues1 - 135bpm)
Hooked on a Feeling - Vonda Shepard version (Country 6 - 130bpm)
Independence Day - Martina McBride (Country 8 - 120bpm)

Will send a bunch more when time permits…

Thanks…Very much appreciated…I’m really looking for the old country stuff…Haggard,Jones,Waylon,Cash…etc

1 Like

The Beat Buddy is lacking in Classic Country because that is not one of the Genre’s that they even considered. Most are done in a 3/4 time with a kick beat. I did download the new 3/4 file and am working with some of those. I think some may have applicability, but it is too early to tell exactly. We take out the Intro because that is usually useless noise that does not catch the feeling of the song, and come in on the first down beat. The old Waltz in World comes the closest but does not work in all cases. We have the same problem with Mariachi music in Mexico which has a lot of 3/4 beats but in a very unique style.

Knocking on Heaven’s door - Balade 2 69Bpm - somewhere between Bob Dylan and Guns ‘n’ Roses version, had to post this one up as it is so popular at open mic etc.

I dont have ballads on mine?

I think the Ballads drum set is one of the Premium kits available from the library https://mybeatbuddy.com/library/drum-sets/

It’s a preset on the beatbuddy -mini. For the Beatbuddy proper you need to add the premium contents library 'Ballad-beats’I believe (as persist says above).

New to Beatbuddy but what an excellent forum.
Can anyone suggest a beat for Some Kind of Wonderful by Grand Funk? I was thinking Country 1 at 121bpm. I know the bpm is accurate but I’m wondering if there is a more accurate beat setting. Any suggestions?

how about knockin on heavens door, dylan or G&R

Can anyone let me know what to drum set and BPM for Knockin on Heavens Door and Zeppelins The Rain Song

For Knockin’ Balad2 Standard drumkit 68BPM works for me

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could tell me which beat pattern works for the following songs
Shut and dance (walk the moon)
Brick house
Uptown funk
Can’t help myself ( four tops)
Can’t stop the feeling ( Justin Timberlake)
Cake by the Ocean (DNCE)

will

1 Like

Will these beats work wth the mini as well?

Will any of these match up with the BB mini?

1 Like

That’s really great! Do you have a suggestion for either Beatles: Norwegian Wood and/or Mamas & Papas: California Dreamin? Thanks!

The updated drum sets now have tambourine . . . http://mybeatbuddy.com/library/software-download/