What songs are you playing with BB & their settings?

Soulshine - Allman Bros. Blues1 Vintage Ludwig drumset 68 BPM (I replaced the intro using the Ballad Fill 17). loving playing this song.

Wayne, please post your country stuff. Thanks!

1 Like

Idea: Standardizing posts.
Anyone like the idea of setting a standard where everyone separates their elements in the same order and separates by dashes?
IE:
SONG NAME-ARTISTS-KIT-BEAT-BMP
That way we can all digest suggestions into a program like excel and continue to easily collect other combo suggestions from friends on the forum?

Can you please post on here Wayne

I probably won’t do this, but what do you mean by “BEAT” and “BMP.” I usually post as Song Name - Artist. I have started to put a link to the recommended kit in my post, and in my pdf cheat, I include the time signature, beats per minute and key.

I usually play country classics and some newfoundland beat that sounds the best for me. Direct of my BB. I dont change anything from start to finish and no one notices the difference. Unless your doing it for money then off course itll need more work. I simply dont bother fixing them up. I do get the proper beats per minutes and I go from there.

I sent all my songs as beats to beat buddy but they were never looked at or posted so I simply dont bother with singular sound for anything

2 Likes

No problem Wayne i do the same start to finish and a fill here and there thanks for your reply

A little late on the reply but try Pop 12- 8ths in Default. I have found it as a good alternative to several alternative rock songs.

hi ya that file is not their any more… is their any other way I can have a look at it thanks Paul.

Singular took over the management of that, that is why I removed it.

songmatcher.singularsound.com

Rick

Yup, and I recently copied that site and dumped it into Excel and reformatted the data so that I could sort by any of the headers.

Cool. Do you think you would be willing to pass a copy to me? I am not a fan of Singular’s solution. I was actually considering creating a regular scrape of that site to create a file for my use.

I also have this link that I scraped from a bunch of places, but never got around to finishing formatting.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bz3_5mJHocIf3-RqKnXi7gmN-YO_5eUuNR57pYGKrKM/edit?usp=sharing

Rick

Check this link to my post:

I see you started formatting, sorting things into columns.

I combined mine and yours and started formatting. Have a look.

COMBINED namedeplume and SONG MATCHING LIST FROM SINGULAR ONLINE.zip (64.0 KB)

2 Likes

Hey Richo, don’t have access to excel can we get it in PDF ?
Thanks

Google Sheets will open it. If you don’t want to use that, free office suites such as Open Office have spreadsheet applications.

Thanks, I’ll give that a shot!

Try this - nothing to install! https://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-jpg

Hi all is their anyone doing up to date Charts stuff on preset patterns all the song lists are great but nothing from the last 10yrs … Thanks All