What songs are you playing with BB & their settings?

I just posted over 400 Beat Buddy 2 beats for a lot of classic country and a lot of new country. I sent them to Richo as a zip file. I hope he posts them again. I’m sure someone will find something on their to suit their needs.

Thanks

I looked over this link and I have some of those songs but find some of the beats a little off. Hard to find exact beats with BB 2

Does anyone have BB settings for somebodies baby. Jackson Browne

I’m was born in St John’s. What is a Newfoundland beat ? Irish :shamrock:?

I use the Polka beat and the World/waltz beat a lot and i had to program whst i call.the ise da bys beat like jigs to cover the rest. I also use country 1 for a newfoundland songs like Roy Payne put out. Such as Cold Canadian Waters. See my list: search wayne mcneil zip file.
MyZip.zip (42.6 KB)

1 Like

Se my post. Im from newfoundland also.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Where do I find drum sets?

Sorry I did not see the part about creating a new topic - I will work to fit into the forum better. Please accept my apoligies.

1 Like

Thank You

Ballad 2, 170 bpm

Hi mate, you have a great list. I do solo 60;s music. I desperately need the BB settings for the following songs: NOWHERE MAN, DO YOU WANNA DANCE (CLIFF!), REVOLUTION AND AINT SHE SWEET (BEATLES). Any chance you, or anyone else can help?
Cheers
Len

do a search on the forum for the Beatles songs (magnifiying glass upper right of the screen, if you are that desperate you’ll find it :slight_smile: ), for the Cliff you can try country 12 if you have the country beats collection, otherwise the oldies 4 at 188 bpm, it’s not exact but might work. For aint she sweet the oldies4 at 157 bpm might work also.