What songs are you playing with BB & their settings?

I’m a little confused. Last week I came on this thread and I swear some of the songs were highlighted like you could download the beat or something. Maybe I was seeing things?

You saw that in Beats … Guitar Stu is working on his set list & filling them in …
wherever you see an attachment is a good sign :wink:
viewforum.php?f=14

Where can I get a list of the songs that come with Beat Buddy?

Right here - http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=47#p137.

Note there is a subtle yet significant importance between a “song” (in how we used to use this term) and a “BeatBuddy song” (what is implied there). Please refer to user manual to sort this out!

For A Dancer - Jackson Browne- Blues 1- 105 Bpm
Take It Easy- Jackson Browne- Oldies 4- 141 Bpm
Further On Up The Road-Springsteen- Oldies 5- 125 Bpm
Don’t Think Twice It’s Allright- Dylan- Blues 1- 111 Bpm
Gallows Pole - Big Sea version- Techno 1- 108 Bpm

I consolidated all of these into one PDF document.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gl4c9q3cxgvr9 … s.pdf?dl=0

Hopefully I can get some of my own figured out in the next few days.

I need suggestions rhythms like Zombie Cranberries , Move like Jagger and Seven Nations Army …?thank you!

Metal 9 @ 164bpm - Black Sabbath Paranoid

Lots of foot work opportunities for fills and transitions.

Wow, that’s a lot of songs for only two months of listing, … good job everyone. :slight_smile:
thanks for this namedeplume . :sunglasses:

Because The Night- Bruce Springsteen - Pineears User generated Beats - Other C3 stick hatoc - 117 Bpm
Fire On The Mountain - Marshall Tucker Band - Pineears User generated Beats - Other C6 stick swing - 102 Bpm
Shackled And Drawn- Bruce Springsteen - Pineears User generated Beats - Other C1 snare 4s - 87 Bpm
Ruby Tuesday - Rolling Stones - Pineears User generated Beats - Other C3 stick hatoc - 105 Bpm

I’m looking for Beat suggestions to Gimmee Three Steps - Lynrd Skynrd

Anyone found a good one for Not Fade Away?

Some ideas for Kryptonite (3doors down)?
I´m searching the right beat…

Hi–new guy here! I am behind the rest of you in getting up to speed on this great pedal. I am trying to find a beat that will go with the JJ Cale version of “they call me the breeze” which was originally done with a early drum machine. most of the beats i have sampled so far don’t have the right kick and snare meter–kick is on the downbeat and snare on the upbeat-also needs a shaker doing a train sound in it. :?: Thanks for any help you can provide
I am also looking for a beat for forgotten man by Tom Petty-kinda Bo Diddly/jungle beat

After a little more searching I found that polka beat works(92bpm) for the JJ Cale song-now I need to remove the intro and is it possible to add a shaker?? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes, this is possible. Check the new firmware thread - it has an info how to force BeatBuddy no to play any Intro at all. Or you can edit the song in the BBManager and remove intro from that song manually.

Kipp, Someone uploaded “Desire” in the Beats forum - it’s a pretty good Bo Diddly beat, works well for Not Fade Away

re JJ cale “call me the breeze” ok so I know that I can delete the intro-----What about adding a shaker into the beat?? :?

Not easy, but not impossible. It all comes down to how much work and effort you are willing to put into the Beatbuddy. On the one hand it can be a simple drum machine for playing it’s included song (beats) or importing other songs (packaged midi files) that others have created, my video goes through some of the process. Then you can get really advanced and edit the drum sets themselves (there is a PDF in the manager download that explains this) or create a new drum set from scratch. The standard kit does not have a shaker so you would need to.

1. Have a shaker WAV file
  2. Create a new instrument
  3. Set the midi note that will trigger it
  4. Upload the WAV file
  5. Ensure you have a midi file which includes the shaker note at the same value as set in stage 3.

I have not had to do that yet and get by with the kits provided. If you have a look at the user created section you may find some more useful information there.

viewforum.php?f=13

Hi guys,

this pedal is really crazy, and makes you crazy too!

I have posted a video. Get ready ! http://youtu.be/Wu5Bc7dtM4A

:sunglasses:

Thanks RKNME!! I knew I saw something somewhere. No attachments on Guitar Stu’s stuff, he has them all individually linked, so it was a little hard for me to remember where it was. He’s done a great job!