AEROS midi implementation?

I just went through the Aeros user manual and there is no listing of midi implementation. Is there a quick list somewhere of midi commands that can control the Aeros?

2 Likes

After reading this thread, it appears that MIDI has not been fully implemented in the AEROS yet and that may be why there’s no MIDI Implementation Table yet: Aeros documentation

“One of these days real soon now.”

2 Likes

Welllll, it does handle midi clock, and responds to midi start and stop.

1 Like

I was hoping for something similar to the level of midi control on the Beatbuddy…

1 Like

Have to think that it will eventually be available on the AEROS. Kind of makes sense that full MIDI implementation would be available prior to shipping of the MAESTRO.

1 Like

Basic MIDI Control for record /play/overdup etc. should really be there… I wanted to use it on a stand but can’t without this functionality… :confused:

2 Likes

And loading a saved song via MIDI Program Change command. Is there any way to do that with 2.8.2? I haven’t seen. If not, that’s on my list of things that are holding me back from using this at a gig. And, of course, MIDI should be tied into every command from Change Control … that’s not critical for me, but I’d really expect PC to be available from the jump.

Also, I’ll look at the MIDI Maestro when it comes out, but I don’t need another MIDI controller at this time, I just need to control the devices that I own from the controller I do have. I hope the timeline for Aeros MIDI isn’t linked to the timeline for another product when there is value in Aeros MIDI now.

:wink:
Aeros Firmware 5.1.x - Aeros Loop Studio / Docs and Downloads - Singular Sound Forum