Aeros MIDI Volume Control: How would you utilize it?

Keith McMillen Softstep 2, on which each of its 10 sensors can act to continuously increment or decrement values.

I would like use it to control track output volume on the fly, just as the volume wheel on the Aeros does, but with 6 CCs reserved for this, one for each Aeros track.

I would simply increment or decrement the values being sent for each track fader to raise and lower the volume.

It would be nice if I could control each of the six Channels with the knobs on my loupedeck ct. that would be a cc for each with 0-127

Sigh…so excited to see all the MIDI but no volume control yet? Need to be able to control volume for each track with a CC command. Could also do a master volume I guess, but per track is a must. I use a running MIDI file in parallel with a drum track I have recorded, and the MIDI file runs my whole rig, changes loops in my loop switcher, changes presets in my MIDI capable guitar pedals, and it runs my looper, so I record, stop, play without pressing anything. Would like to be able to enter a CC to change track volume.

Playing with this thing now that enough MIDI commands are on board, but no volume control may may this a no go for live use for me. I know you guys are trying to please all and do this methodically, and I really like the commands I see, but I would have thought volume control would be in the first MIDI set.

1 Like

Hey fellow loopers!

has anyone found a solution or confirmed if the ability to control the volume of individual tracks on Aeros Loop Studio through MIDI has been implemented? Any updates on this feature would be greatly appreciated! :headphones::musical_keyboard: #AerosLoopStudio #MIDIControl #VolumeControl

Hey there!

Yes!! This is now working on beta 5.1.1 which is available on the forum :slight_smile:

We hope to release it to wifi very soon!

Thanks for the question :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Create a MIDI command pair that edits the volume like how the BeatBuddy/Aeros can control Tempo (CC:80 and CC:81)