Announcement: The First BeatBuddy Plug-In for your DAW (FREE BETA)

Hi @BrennanSingularSound ,

Answers:
-MacOS Ventura 13.6.7
-Intel MacBook Pro 2017
-BB Plugin: BBEPluginIntelSonomaMac_0.0.7_Installer.pkg (you do no offer a Ventura version)
Reminder: Ableton Live 12

Cheers!

Thank you for the information, but there’s not much we can do.

Unfortunately, we will not be supplying any legacy versions other than the Catalina version, Sonoma is the latest OS available for mac and will soon even be replaced by Sequioa

In essence, we will only be creating new versions supported by Sonoma or any newer Mac OS versions afterwards

Catalina is the last stable build that many intel macs can use and has the largest share of users worldwide, this is why we chose to support it.

@BrennanSingularSound Thank you for your prompt reply. I will continue to use my current setup, which works flawlessly.

Unfortunately, one less customer.

Cheerio!

Brennan, thanks the computer is intel based and shall try the Sonoma.

I tried both Somona and Catelina both installed ok. Was able to call up the plugin in Logic. Was able to use drum set. However only able to play single part to a drum. No presets were not possible to play, was it suppose to run the preset from Beatbuddy plugin?

I will note however, if the plug in is opening and making sound in one place it should work in the other. If you can please try to open it again in each daw and send the logs for each (specifying which is which) for the plug in to support@singularsound.com, we can at least look into why it may be freezing.

Thanks!

Logs can be found in:

Macintosh HD> Users > “User” > Library > Singular Sound > BeatBuddyLogs_xxxxx.txt

Please make sure you review the QuickStart guide on how to load custom drum sets

If you have a Project Folder with a DRUMSETS folder in it, you can select the DRUMSETS folder to be your Directory for the plugin. All drum sets in the folder will appear in the list.

You must also be connected to the internet for the beta plug in to work.

Thanks for the question let me know!

Thank you got it to work fine.

1 Like