BeatBuddy Manager 1.50.1 (Windows/Mac)

I having trouble saving after I open project in BB manager from pedal. I tried to save to project on computer, the message said cannot save within project. So I deleted project on computer. I need directions how to fix this mess? Could I restored to an earlier date and start over?

That message shows up if you are trying to save a project within the directory of another project. Go one directory up.

i.e. if you are in BBWorkspace/user_lib/projects/mainproject go up to BBWorkspace/user_lib/projects

Well I saved it to desktop, but I had to try several times to get the sync to work. There are multiple folders listed on card with 1, 2, 3 etc after name. Could I purchase another sd card and export to it?

@Larry Brown Just erase everything from this SD card and File > Export > Project to SD card.
Your SD card isnā€™t spoiled. It is just filled with trash.

One doesnā€™t usually need to buy a new limousine when his old oneā€™s ashtray is filled. Though, the option is still there - rich people may act strange at times, but they can afford that.

Thatā€™s good news, thanks for helping me out!!

Couple of quirks Iā€™ve encountered since the update to v1.50.1ā€¦

1. When I open up the BBManager, this box pops up and the progress bar takes a good 25 seconds to finish ā€œparsing.ā€ This will happen even if I close the BB Manager without making any changes to anything, then open again. Iā€™ll add that once the parsing is done the BB manager opens and all is well. Not a big deal but didnā€™t do that with previous version.
    http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg252/rlumachi/Band%20Pix/RnR/Beat%20Buddy%20Stuff%20Images/Parsing_zps18ehuwjs.jpg

2. This comes up when I DO make changes and then SYNCHRONIZE to the SD card. I have to click ā€œOKā€ 12 or 13 times to make it finally go away and finish synchronizing. Ultimately, the synchronization is successful and the card will reflect any changes made to the project, but not sure if this is a simple fix or something I did wrong.
    http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg252/rlumachi/Band%20Pix/RnR/Beat%20Buddy%20Stuff%20Images/Synchronize%20message_zps6smvstjn.jpg

Any answer for this? I experience same exact on my Mac version. Is it a bug and wait for next software or is the Daef solution (purge SD and export) the answer?

BUMP ^^^^^^

I think this is a bug that has been fixed, but it wasnā€™t significant enough for a new release. I think you can ignore the message.

Thatā€™s fine. It does seem that the synchronization to the card goes through properly. Thanks!

I am running Win 10 64 bit. Not sure whether this issue started before or after Win 10 but when either synching or import/export pedal files with BB Manager, tempo changes made in Manager will not load to the pedal. Firmware is 1.4.1, Manager ver. 1.5.0.1.

There is the setting on the pedal called default drumset and default tempo that completely messes this up. I wasnā€™t able to replicate the issue you are talking about.
Please double check you have turned the default tempo/drumset settings off in the pedal firmware.

Yes, I have Yosemite 10.10.5. Just got BB, Installed BBM, will read SD card and I saved a copy but canā€™t get anything else to function. All the songs and drum sets are not listed by their names and when I try to import I get an invalid or unsupported file error message. Iā€™ve reloaded everything multiple times, gone over the tutorial videos and manual too many times to count. Maybe if there was a tutorial for Mac users that might help but I think the software doesnā€™t like my Mac.

Glad to know Iā€™m not the only oneā€¦ Super frustrating. Iā€™m running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 and NOTHING works at all. Brand new MacBook Pro tooā€¦ A Mac tutorial would be GREAT, along with software that actually ā€œworksā€ on a Mac like it does on Windowsā€¦

What is the error message?

Got mine to work at last. Have you tried restarting your computer? Itā€™s not in the instructions and quite frankly, who shuts down anymore? I just happened to try it as itā€™s my last effort at anything computer and it worked. Hope this works for you.

Serious Bug in Beat Buddy manager 1.5.0. Windows 7 - Not possible to use user drum sets anymore! I can create one, I can save and reload, but it is always recognized as extension to initial drum sets - Beat Buddy manager treats all new drum sets as DefaulDrumset(1), DefaulDrumset(1)(1), DefaultDrumset(1)(1)(1) and so on. No way to rename this mess. Please Fix that ASAP! Also got numerous crashes. It is nearly unusable now :(((

Please email all the details with screenshots to support@mybeatbuddy.com ā€“ Weā€™d like to see thatā€™s going on.

Problem exporting project to SD card with version 1.50 (using Windows 7). When trying to export to SD, BeatBuddy Manager freezes up, and cannot even be shut down using task manager. It requires a computer restart to again launch BeatBuddy Manager. Have tried exporting a project to SD card repeatedly with the same results. The only way I was able to get by project on the SD card was to copy and paste the folders to it using Windows Explorer. Had no problems before installing the update. Anyone else having this problem?

Iā€™m also on a Mac and when I start BBmanager, itā€™s completely empty.

The default location is ~/BBWorkspace

Shouldnā€™t it load automatically?

Also, when attached via USB, my Mac wonā€™t see the BB. How do I make that happen?