Importing Groove Monkee Folders?

no reply from GM yet so… bump

Check support/legacy accounts at Groove Monkee’s website to see if any of your products have updates.

thanks
I actually got an email from them this morning - all sorted…I have the mega pack, country 2 and blues rock - GM have provided the BB version for the mega pack - WAY cool! and Country 2 - still waiting on blues rock…but I think I have enough to be going on with at the moment hahaha!

My guess (having dealt with them) is no. Just log into the “legacy account” section and redownload your files.

Thanks, but see the post immediately before yours :wink:

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience. Several more packs have been updated with PBF:

http://groovemonkee.com/blogs/news/15745160-recent-product-updates

Blues Rock[/URL] was updated on Jan 13 and since then I’ve done Retro Funk and [URL=‘http://groovemonkee.com/collections/midi-loops/products/punk-midi-drum-loops’]Punk
I also added PBF for both the freebie and the fill freebie

You do NOT have to purchase again. You may download updates at: Support-> Legacy Accounts
If you need assistance with downloading the updates, please contact us through the site for faster service.

Thanks again!

Hi, I read earlier that you use the Fishman SA220 for the BeatBuddy and vocal etc…I am considering this but wonder how the base response would be for the beat buddy in this?
The other question I will ask and maybe you know…the groove monkee ending in the country beats are long. They supplied the short one’s so we can change them if we wish. After looking at the tutorials I am not sure how to exactly…do you know the steps to take for this?
Thanks for any assistance

Hey Groove Monkee. Will the jazz pack be updated with PBF?

I purchased the [SIZE=3]Combo 2: Heavy Pack. Any idea when these will be updated?[/SIZE]

Even better, you’ll get acces to the newly recorded jazz loops. I’ve been working with a pro drummer trained in jazz at Berklee School of Music. We’ve been working with the loops inside a Beatbuddy and will have them available within a week.

I’ll add it to the jazz download plus the Studio Pack. Your permanent download area is available at:

Support-> Legacy Accounts

For everyone else, it can be purchased at the site soon.

Sounds great. I haven’t bought the pack yet. Should I wait until the new pack is released?

Punk now has a PBF along with revised loops (including new variations of some of the grooves). I’ve been recording intro and outro fills in order to convert to PBF but at this time, I don’t have a date. The Metal Pack also has some new material. I’m revising many of the the packs as well os it’s taking a bit longer but hopefully will be worth the wait. Your patience is appreciated.

I just updated Jazz Pack download to include the new sets and PBF for “Jazz Buddy”.

Here’s some feedback from a beta tester:

“The quality and feel is so right that I could easily conjure up song after song to play with them. I had to play at low volume but never lost sight of where “1” was. This is so critical!”

“The drummer on the GM files never gets in my way, the fills are tasteful but not too busy, and everything flows like a great piece of vinyl.”

Previous Customers

Anyone who’s already purchased the Jazz Pack or the Mega Pack can download the latest versions from:

Support->Legacy Accounts

I’ll provide more info about the 13 sets soon plus some audio demos, etc.

Thanks a lot! Just bought and downloaded it and now going to play some tunes :slight_smile:

Hi GM

First, I’d like to echo the positive vibes on here about your products, they really are great to use. I’m a little confused about the pbf status of some of the packs, can I please check with you?

I just bought the Combo 1 (Rock) pack - which of the included packs have .pbf files available?

Similarly, I also have the Producer Pack 2 - am I right to think that none of these yet have pbf files?

And, just to say I think it would be really helpful if the initial download defaulted to the most recent version. The pbf updates really let them integrate seamlessly with BeatBuddy, I guess it will take some time to cover them all.

Thanks

Stewart

Welcome, Stew. I think Russ is the GM guy but haven’t seen him since early April.

Hey Russ: @Groove Monkee, you still with us?

Hello Stewart,

Thank you for your purchase and I apologize for the oversight on Combo 1. I’ve updated the web shop download - the Legacy Account area was current but again, I apologize for this.

Combo 1 has PBF files for: Blues Rock, Rock 2 and Contemporary Rock.

The Producer Pack has midi files mapped for Beat Buddy but no PBF files.

A current list of Groove Monkee packs with PBF files is here: https://groovemonkee.com/collections/beatbuddy-packs
Currently there are 10 with more on the way.

Your download: I can prepare and send you a link to download the Beat Buddy files for Combo1…just let me know.

Thanks again!

Hello All,

4 packs have been updated for Beat Buddy:

1. Hard Rock - PBF and 75 new loops added including outro fills
  2. Blues - PBF added (full songs only)
  3. Led Head Vol 2 - PBF added
  4. Country - endings changed to outro fills

The Mega Pack[/URL], Combo 2 and [URL=‘https://groovemonkee.com/products/led-head-bundle’]Led Head Bundle were also updated with the new files.

Existing customers: You can login and download from the Legacy account area at:
Support -> Legacy Accounts

If you need assistance logging in, please email support and we’ll help you download the latest files.

Thanks again to all for your continued support!

Hello Groove Monkee,
You say that the Blues pack was put updated for BB. Good news because I baught this pak here over a year and I expect this update since long! But on your website it is stated that the pack does not include PBF files …

https://groovemonkee.com/collections/midi-loops/products/blues-midi-drum-loops

Hi, Jean-François. Pretty sure that the Blues Classics package includes a pbf file.