Losing tracks when song saved

Been away from my Aeros for a year. Recently resurrected with 5.2 update & relearning everything.
Working on a 6x6 song. Cleared the song many times with all the mistakes I been making. Finally sussed operation.
So laid down 2 tracks (Guitar/Bass), no overdubs, over 3 parts.

Saved song.

Go to play back…BOOM…Guitar GONE and had been replaced with the BASS…so I now have 2 identical bass tracks for each of the 3 parts.

WTH?

Redid the guitar part by recording over one of the bass tracks. Saved. Same thing. Guitar lost & replaced with bass.

Cleared everything & started again. This time I added a 4th part. Saved again.

Go to replay…Parts 1,2 & 3…again, guitar…replaced with the bass.
…however…Part 4 was fine, with guitar & bass intact.

So I recorded the whole song again, this time starting a brand new song. This saved fine with all Tracks/Parts intact.

I am thinking, the previous song I recorded had been cleared several times. Was this a source of corruption?

If you have not tried the 5.2.1 firmware, give it a try. Let support@singularsound.com know if you’re still having issues.

Yes…I am on the latest 5.2.1 firmware. I have also emailed support…

Video illustrating issue (enable captions):

Hi Vangelo,

I can see that you reached out to us at support@singularsound.com. Let’s keep the conversation going there, and I’ll be happy to help you further!

Having the same exact issue when trying to save. Somehow, it wipes out a track while doubling the one track in 6x6 mode. Tried re-recording the stomped on track, but now it wiped out and doubled up another track when I hit save. Almost happens at random what track it will double up on. When laying out my loops I have 4 or 5 different instruments on different tracks and became totally frustrating. This is only happened after I updated to 5.2.1. Downloaded the 5.1.1 firmware, loaded it on an SD card and rolled back the firmware on my Aeros. Problem is now gone. This seems to be a problem with the 5.2.1 firmware. I have 2 Aeros, a Gold edition and the original edition as a backup. 5.2.1 behaves the same way on both units.

Might want to also email support@singularsound.com.

I dont know about 5.1.1 because I have not used the Aeros for over a year, so it updated straight to 5.2.1 missing the interim updates.

The other strange thing its doing is stuttering for a fraction of a second when repeating loop at the join (6x6). If I clear the loop/clear the entire song it still glitches at the join. The only way to get rid of it is start an entirely new song…same as the track doubling phenomenon.

Before I resurrected the Aeros, I reformatted the card (32GB Sandisk ULTRA) so everything is fresh.

Seems to be a fairly common problem, happened to me today too. I have the latest firmware 5.2.1 sent out over WiFi. Record in 6x6. What happens is that one or more recordings disappear when I save the song and are overwritten by another existing recording which then becomes duplicated or tripled. Tried several times to re-record in the same song, but with the same result. However, mutated tracks do not seem to be duplicated or overwritten. Strange!
Opened a new song and then it was ok again. Will report back if the problem recurs for me.

The same problem here. Also on the latest firmware version (5.2.1) downloaded by WIFI.

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I’ve reported the issue to the Dev team, and they are currently investigating it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Hi. The same problem here. Also on the latest firmware version (5.2.1) downloaded by WIFI