Walking on Sunshine (in A) - DOP, OPB & OPBk-horns

Katrina & the Waves

Notes:

• Although recorded in Bb, I transposed to A; I included MIDI files and the cheat sheet for the Bb version in a zip file—just replace the Intros in the v2 and v4 songs in the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM).
  • Link (in blue font) to new user resources

Suggested kit(s):

• v1 (DOP) SUB-Standard Pro Plain
  • v2 (OPB) SUB-Std Pro PL Bass 0-31
  • v3 (OPBk-horns) STAX Organ v2

Includes: 3 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

Walking on Sunshine (in A) - Katrina & the Waves.zip (149.7 KB)

Form should ALWAYS follow function
@Andy_F

2 Likes

You are a ROCK STAR! :slight_smile: THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Persist, I don’t find STAX Organ v2? Is that one I need to purchase?

Thanks. I saw this kit. I didn’t know it was the same one. Sorry.

Never a problem.

1 Like

As often happens I hear a song somewhere (in this case a woman playing at an outdoor spot while on vacation) and think - this might be a good one for us to tinker with. Don’t hear it every night.

I search it on the forum and find much of my work has been done for me. Thanks! I will likely tinker to get the right mix for us to do this effectively live so the ready-made BB file and the MIDI are a gift.

BTW - just quickly started to audition this using a handy kit I often use (Phil Flood’s Santana Piano & Organ) instead of STAX organ and it shows some promise on V4 in your folder (there is no v3) - different voices than the other organ kit with piano added?.

Sometimes I misname a song when setting up a song. Other times when I continue to work on the song in Logic Pro X, I might add another instrument and fail to renumber the version in the BBM. In this case, I don’t remember what I did. :rofl: and will take a look at my work files to see if I can figure out what I might have been thinking or what I did.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No matter over such a minor point. A gift is a gift. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 Like