You Wreck Me - DOP, OPB & OPBk (UPDATED)

Requires:

• NP Standard Pro Bass
  • Beta BeatBuddy Manager version ≥1.6b
  • Firmware ≥ v1.8.5 (recommended)

Includes: Song and chords & lyrics

Download Here

1 Like

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Notes:

• Count-in included
  • What’s updated? Different source file (not included); 2 new versions; adjusted velocities; refreshed cheat sheet.
  • UPDATED 09/07/2022: Link (in blue font) to new user resources

Song version_________Suggested kit

v1 DOP______________SUB-Standard Pro Plain
v2 OPB______________SUB-Std Pro PL Bass 0-31
v4 OPBk_____________STAX 4 octave piano & strings

Includes: 3 songs and Chords & Lyrics

You Wreck Me - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.zip (64.0 KB)
1759/173

1 Like

super confused - what default drum set should I be using to play the plain version of this drum track (no bass)? thank you

SUB-Standard Pro Plain which be found here: Dropbox - SUB-Standard_Pro_Plain.drm.zip - Simplify your life

Download, unzip to your desktop, use the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) File > Import > Drum set and once installed, activate it by clicking on the Drum Sets tab in the BBM, scroll to the bottom of the list and check the block for the drum set.

If you have the premium Standard Pro kit, you can use that one too.

1 Like

Thank you, I have Standard Pro-Kit as well, but the drum and cymbal sounds (on both kits) are all messed up. Snare sounds techno, splash sounds percussion. Thoughts on why?

You can try other drum sets to see if the sound of the drums better meets your expectations. Give the Standard kit a trial and perhaps the NP StdPBass 63_91 as well.

thank you, where can I find the NP StdPBass 63_91

sorry, not seeing a link, my apoligies

No problem. Here’s a link to all of the non-premium user-created drum sets: "Missing" drum kits from the Forum

Scroll thru the long list of kits and you should be able to find it.

Recommend bookmarking the link as it’s quite useful.

outstanding, many thanks!!