Aeros firmware 2.11.1 is now up on the server available for download via WIFI.
Here is a direct download link of the firmware file if you prefer to update without wifi through the SD card. To update through the SD card, rename the downloaded file (currently named aeros-2.11.1.bin) to aeros.bin and then place it on an SD card and into your Aeros before turning it on.
Firmware 2.11.1 Changelog:
- Added undo/redo while the Aeros is stopped
- Added scrolling through pages (such as song list) with Volume Wheel
- Added button navigation for scrolling and selecting songs in song list
- Added measure count number in track clock while recording a new track
- Added setting to turn off click after first track has been recorded
- Added automatic save of song parameters when creating/editing a song .New songs will automatically start with the last settings used
- Extended master volume display time to 3 seconds after no movement of Volume Wheel
- Added automatic save of song parameters when creating/editing a song. New songs will automatically start with the last settings used
- Added image integrity verification during boot up to detect corrupted software. This should prevent the bug where 6x6 does not work and songs can’t be saved
- Fixed when the 6th track is muted and song part change command unmutes it instead of changing song part
- Undo is now recognized as a change and activates the save song button
- Count-in now only active when recording the first track in an empty song part
- Fixed song title, time signature and tempo not being updated to the Stopped screen
If you find a bug in the firmware, please report it to us by responding to this post or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to revert to an older firmware, just use the SD card firmware update method described above.
Older firmware versions: