EDIT: Beta designation was removed and this firmware is now an official release available for download over Wifi (1/6/2020)
EDIT: Firmware version changed from 2.13.1 to 2.13.2 in this post (12/26/19)
To update through the SD card, download this file , rename the downloaded file (currently named aeros-2.13.2.bin) to aeros.bin and then place it on an SD card and into your Aeros before turning it on.
To go back to the previous firmware, use the same method to install firmware 2.11.1
This release builds on the previous Beta firmware 2.12.1.
- Added basic cross fade on loop seams and fast fade in/out on start/stop to prevent audio ‘pop’ when making big audio transitions
- Bug that cut off parts of recorded loops
- Bug that kept last song from being saved properly
- Aeros will now start at the End of Measure if receiving MIDI Clock
- Added Setting to control what Aeros does when it receives MIDI Start Command: Record, Playback
- Removed measure number in track clock during count in
KNOWN BUG: All the startpoints of the loops get aligned when Aeros is stopped, even if they were not aligned when recorded. (This bug is also present in previous non-beta firmware versions and should be fixed soon)
Coming Soon: SD card file transfer