Aeros Firmware 4.1.x

Hi there

Here it is!

You can always find firmware by searching for it on the forum, if it exists it will pop up!

Mind that this version (4.2.0) was an early version not meant to be used extensively just to get some feedback on the new behaviors. The next iteration of 4.2.x will be available soon, we are just working out the last few kinks.

Thanks for the questions!

2 Likes

Hey @BrennanSingularSound!

Any word on when the Aeros will be MIDI operational (i.e. firmware update)? Iā€™m trying to hold out for the update and support you guys, but the Aerosā€™s inability to respond to MIDI clock and commands in any functional way renders it embarrassing on gigs at best (otherwise unusable when operating alongside other devices).

I appreciate what you guys are shooting for, but after about a year of workarounds and patience, itā€™s still difficult to confidently hinge a show on it.

Still pulling for you guys.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

I am confused by your question because the Aeros has been responding to MIDI clock for a long time, weā€™re talking 2.x.x, and has responded to most MIDI commands that are currently available since version 3.1.10.

We are currently on version 4.1.5 officially and the next iteration of 4.2.x will be released imminently.

You can find all supported commands in this MIDI doc.

Let me know if you are talking about a different kind of behavior than is currently supported.

Thanks for the question, let me know!

Beta 4.2.4 is out now!

1 Like

Hey Brennan,

Just everything that was happening here- MIDI clock/click lag, not syncing properly with other devices and serious drift. Also, pauses when changing to the mixing screen and often when overdubbing.

Iā€™ll check out the new update- 4.2 beta was misinterpreting some midi commands as ā€œreverseā€ making that version unusable for me. Hopefully 4.2.4 clears it up!

Thanks!