Brandy DOP, OPB, OPBk Re-upload - Looking Glass

Notes:

• Been meaning to do this song for a while.
  • Worked up 2 keyboard versions (same key, different octaves)

Requires:
  • v1 Standard Pro
  • v2 NP Standard Pro Bass
  • v3 NP Big BOSE Jazz Trio XRp
  • v3a NP Bosendorfer Jazz Trio XRp
  • Beta BeatBuddy Manager version ≥1.6b
  • Firmware > v1.8.5 (recommended)

Includes: 4 songs, chords & lyrics; work & source midi files

Download Here

Hello i am looking for v2 NP Bosendorfer Jazz Trio XRp and every download place i keep getting errors im very new to BB and trying to figure out the does and don’ts so if this was not a good idea to replay to you thank you

So, I don’t know how much clearer I can make this. I took the original kits down. Short of someone else choosing to post the old versions, which, by the way, is fine with me, they are not available. Instead, on Resources>Drum Sets, on this forum, I posted a Bosendorfer kits link. You need the kit that has a 72+C1 tag. Really, guys, don’t get so hung up on what the song says it “needs.” Try something close. Try something not so close. You might actually get creative and make something like music.

And, sorry for the snarky tone, but I see requests for things like, for example a 4001 bass + piano kit, when there is already a P-Bass plus piano kit in the same range. Yes, one might sound better than the other in some situations. But, would you really say, Oh I can’t play that song because it needs a Rick Bass, and all I have is this P-Bass? I can’t play drums on this song cuz Ringo used Ludwigs and all I have is this Rogers kit? Clapton used an SG on this and all I have is a Clapton strat? You get the point. The mapping for most of my kits, including the no longer posted ones, is generally discussed in the original post to the drum kit. You can take a kit with similar mapping and get acceptable results.

These BB versions of songs are not backing track by the original artists. They are covers, and cover band are going to use whatever instruments they have.

Thank you a class song