• v1 Standard Pro
  • v2 NP Standard Pro Bass
  • Beta BeatBuddy Manager version ≥1.6b
  • Firmware > v1.8.5 (recommended)

Includes: 2 songs; chords & lyrics & midi source file

Download Here

2 Likes

Hello,

I love this song! Using v2 with Phils Standard + Bass kit and it sounds awesome.

However the song appears to all be in one Intro section - no intro / verse / chorus etc, and the usual double-stomp to stop doesn’t work.

Am I doing something daft?

Thanks again!

James

Copy the section from the Main Drum Loop and paste to the Outro and save.

1 Like

Thanks again for a nice clean useful project. Did you check for any MIDI ‘starter’ files with piano? Might save me some time if you found they aren’t worth investigating.

Post-edit: Found a free MIDI file which is likely the one you had included with your original post that contains piano. So far extracted and re-crafted your original post and this piano part to match Phil Flood’s STAX Sax Acoustic Piano which I use on a few songs. Seems to be on the correct track. I’ll look into parceling out as a jam version next.

One other question - the OP file runs like the After the Gold Rush version but the cheat sheet doesn’t indicate the lengths, include the 2nd verse, etc. Can you advise how to plan this out so we can get comfortable with the solo length, etc. Maybe it needs to be divided into an intro/verse/outro structure to allow me to control getting in and out as needed?

Thank you!