I’m happy to announce a new version of the BeatBuddy firmware.
This new update is mainly a stability improvement. We found a few bugs and fixed them. The details are below:
New BeatBuddy Firmware (3.6.0 “The Bug Zapper”)
- Fixed count-in color style and behavior
- Fixed Headphone volume random display
- Fixed Missing Audio bug – this was a bug that cause certain drum sounds not to be played in rare cases.
- Stability improvement to memory management (That were done while looking for the memory corruption problem in the missing audio bug)
- Midi Time signature – added check to make sure the values sent are valid, to prevent errors in MIDI files causing errors in the MIDI sync
- Prevent default song tempo / drumset if those were set by MIDI 500ms before – so if you choose a song with certain settings through MIDI, the BB won’t overide those settings.
As always, if you find any bugs or have ideas for improving the BeatBuddy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org