Proud Mary - DOP & OPB

Creedence Clearwater Revival

Notes:

• Count-in included.
  • Two different versions. Song v1 FO and Song v2 FO fade out during the outro. Song v1 and Song v2 don’t fade out.
  • See updated links at bottom of this post for tips, techniques and procedures (TTP).

Song version_________Suggested kit

v1 DOP______________Rock
v2 OPB______________Rock_V2_Bass_2_31

Includes: 4 songs, Chord shapes and Chords & Lyrics

Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival.zip (61.4 KB)

@tcalvin48

Helpful Links (Tips, Techniques and Procedures)—links are embedded in the blue text

Thank you, Persist! This is too cool, I have loaded and played both FO versions and they are great. Would using the drum kit Rock_V2_Bass_62_91 give it more bass guitar? I know Phil says to use the 62-91 range for bass guitar. Just curious. The helpful links are also much welcomed.
Will your new songs be added to the BB Song List eventually? I just looked at your list of song you will be doing in the future, beyond incrediable. How do you do it?
Thanks again,
Tom Stoltz
in Maine

No, he made it for 2-31. If you use 62 -91, there will be no bass. Those numbers define where the bass is placed in the BB drum kit. Midi has 128 locations, from C minus 2 through G8. A 2-31 kit has the bass notes placed starting D -2, up through G zero. In a 62 - 91 kit, the bass starts at D3 ending at G5. They are not interchangeable.

1 Like

Do you mean you want the bass to sound louder? If so, you do that using the BBMO to adjust the velocities of the bass guitar notes.

If you mean “added to the forum,” the answer is yes, eventually.