Hi there fellow Aerosnaughts!
I’m excited to post Aeros firmware version 4.3.0! This is a beta version for testing purposes - we tested it extensively and there is one know issue (listed below). Please comment
Version 4.3.0 Changelog:
- Added Auto Decay setting: Lower the volume of previous audio layers with each additional overdub layer
- Added Clipping indicator: When audio input clips, the input meter will appear for 3 seconds
- Added Expression pedal volume control and calibration in diagnostics screen
- Added German language
- Song select MIDI Messages now work on the home screen
- Scroll wheel now scrolls through pop up text
- While Aeros is stopped receiving MIDI CC 113 will change the part without starting playback
- Using the erase all content feature found in the settings screen causes a crash. This will be fixed in the next version.
To try out this firmware , update with the SD card (note: the SD card must be between 4-32 GB in capacity): Download this file , rename the downloaded file (currently named aeros-4.3.0.bin) to aeros.bin and then place it on an SD card and into your Aeros before turning it on.
IMPORTANT: Turn off your Aeros BEFORE putting in the SD card. Putting in the SD card while Aeros is on and then immediately turning it off can corrupt the firmware file.
If you see any bugs , please report it to us so we can fix it! Please send logs to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a video and/or a description of the bug. To learn more about useful information you could give us to better help you, please read this post on bug reports.
To go back to the previous official firmware, use the same SD card update method to install the last official version 4.2.4