Hi there fellow Aerosnaughts!
EDIT (9/29/22) Aeros Firmware 4.3.1 is now an official version and has been released for download over the WIFI. (Changelog below)
Version 4.3.1 Changelog:
- Added Clipping indicator: When audio input clips, the input meter will appear for 3 seconds
- Added Expression pedal volume control and calibration in diagnostics screen
- Song select MIDI Messages now work on the home screen
- Scroll wheel now scrolls through pop up text
- While Aeros is stopped receiving MIDI CC 113 will change the part without starting playback
- Fixed audio merge problem caused by Reverse feature
To update with this firmware: Connect the Aeros to WIFI and an update pop-up will appear. If you have trouble downloading the update over the WIFI connection, update with the SD card (note: the SD card must be between 4-32 GB in capacity): Download this file , rename the downloaded file (currently named aeros-4.3.1.bin) to aeros.bin and then place it on an SD card and into your Aeros before turning it on.
IMPORTANT: Turn off your Aeros BEFORE putting in the SD card. Putting in the SD card while Aeros is on and then immediately turning it off can corrupt the firmware file.
If you see any bugs , please report it to us so we can fix it! Please send logs to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a video and/or a description of the bug. To learn more about useful information you could give us to better help you, please read this post on bug reports.
To go back to the previous official firmware, use the same SD card update method to install the last official version 4.2.4
What’s Next: We are very excited for the next release. It will include many features that have been long requested. We don’t want to specify which specific features yet, because that depends on which will be perfected in time. Stay tuned